Lavender and Velvet

Jimin had called everyone over to his place because his apartment building has an indoor pool and jacuzzi that's just been repaired. Taehyung was already there so it left just me, driving over to meet with everyone. Yes, I finally got around to getting myself a car after I paid off a few student loans and acquired the help of Namjoon with the finances.

It's nothing special, but it's the very first expensive thing that I bought with my own money. I decked everything out in things I liked to make it feel more like me. Getting out with the lights underneath and shining it's model on the floor, my flip-flops slapped against the concrete until I got indoors and hit his floor on the elevator.

Given that Jimin's dad owns a variety of food chains on the east coast he set Jimin up with a nice apartment that doesn't offer too many neighbors. I had already told them that I was coming up so the door was unlocked when I twist the handle.

The interior looked like something out of a magazine catalog for gender envy people like Jimin. It favored all his taste and style which was an assortment of things when talking about this goofball.

Everything was open-spaced but it was filled with many things that each stood out on its own. He worked with mostly dark sophisticated colors but sprinkled in some nice feminine and dainty ones too. Black marble countertops and matte edges. Dainty pinks and sandy browns. Leather and lace. Lavender and velvet.

When talking about Jungkook or Jimin's homes they each have pieces that compete with one another but anytime I come over I'm always in awe of the black kitchen and wood accents. Definitely makes the apartment look more masculine.

"I smell Jin's cooking!" I exclaimed coming around the corner and everyone looked up and smiled while greeting me. Jin's happy place must really be the kitchen cause I can't seem to think about one memory where he isn't either eating or creating masterpieces of food.

He wraps an arm around my shoulder as I hugged him then went around hugging everyone leaving a hug and a kiss for Tae sitting on the couch.

"How come I don't get a kiss, Noelle?" Hobi ask with a sly grin on his face. He was eating popcorn with his legs propped on the couch. I glance at the tv to see them playing video games. I'm not surprised and roll my eyes.

Taehyung grabs my waist and places me on his lap and I lean into him and blushed. As our relationship has progressed I've realized how much of a softy Tae really is.

He loves PDA, even though I absolutely despise it if I'm not in private or a comfortable setting. Always pulling me into some sort of protective hug whenever we are in public or grabbing my hand tightly when passing a group of men on the sidewalk.

There are even times when he just kisses me randomly; making my whole world take a spin. But I hate those kinds of kisses in public because he knows what they do to me. Leaving me all hot and bothered; I find pleasure in us having to find a desolated parking lot to release my frustrations.

"You want a kiss?" I asked him and his eyes lit up but I could feel Tae's gaze linger on the side of my skull.

He nods his head, not thinking I would actually get up and kiss his cheek with a swiftness not even letting my lips linger. I giggled while seeing Hoseok's face flush and Jimin giggled.

It was only meant to be a harmless joke and I'm pretty sure Taehyung knew this as he continued to laugh and joke around with them.