The official ending

"You've been standing there for a while now" He then exclaimed. You held the notes he handed you tight to your chest, as your life depended on it. You softly chuckled and walked away. avoiding eye contact. 

He watched you leave. You scolded yourself as you wandered off to who knows were.. wait. Were even was I going, you looked around you. Noting seemed familiar.

You stopped and turned around to look for an exit when you saw Silco standing at the end of the hall you wandered into. Has he been following you? 

"Silco, please stop following me," I exclaimed, trying not to come over as scared or paranoid. But all he did was grin. "I have to make sure you don't wander ofoffoff and get lost, dear" 

Your eye's widened as he stared you down.  sending shivers down your body. You just stared at him as a small smile appeared on his face. We stared at each other until he exclaimed. "let's go, shall we?" 

You wanted to get ready before going on a date and told him that you needed to go change first, he sighed, but he "dismissed" you. When you arrived in your "dorm" you opened your closet. What should I wear?. 

As you examined your huge closet full of plain sweaters you managed to find a beautiful dress. As you examined the eye-tracking dress you wondered to yourself, this is not yours. 

That's when you noticed a small note attached to the sparkly dress. "For our date, Yours only. Silco" 

He planned it all?? you thought to yourself. 

That's when you walked to your body mirror, placing the dress against your body. "Perfect size," you mumble to yourself.  You were disturbed but decided to put the dress on. 

When you were fully clothed you checked yourself out. It was perfect in every way you looked at the dress. It was a wine-red dress that highlighted your chest and waist. after admiring yourself for another 10 minutes you decided to curl your hair and put some makeup on.

You took a deep breath when walking out of your "Dorm" your matching red heels clicking you're way down the hall. When you walked past your work environment all eyes were stuck on your body, your face glowing. and your long legs showing off. 

As you were looking for Silco you felt the lustful stares grow. You slowly felt more insecure as you hid your stomach with your hands. Not paying any attention to the outside you were stuck in your mind. Until you bumped into Someone. 

You quickly lookup, facing a very formal man, Silco of course. "Sorry, Silco." you softly mumble under your breath. 

A small grin appeared on his face. "You found the dress?" You softly chuckle as he stared you down. 

"Let's go dear." He said in a serious yet caring tone. When you two walked out of the residence he held your hand, the textured yet soft hand connecting with your skin. 

When we arrived at the beautifully decored dinner he gestured me to take a seat. The café had a flattering red glow, that flowed over Silco's formal clothes. You swallowed as you both were seated at the chic table. 

His eyes are locked on your body. "Silco" I then exclaimed. "Why do you..love me, I am a vile person, I don't deserve love, not from you." 

He slightly tilted his head and grinned. He grabbed a cigar and lighted it. A heavy smoke of toxins left his mouth. 

" I didn't fall in love with your looks, or how you made me feel wanted, as I belonged in this world, no I fell in love with you because of trust, because of this feeling called home A feeling I have never felt before, I have always felt so alone, and when I am with you for the first time in my life I'm not stuck, in this feeling, of the unknown. 

Your eye's widened, then you burst out laughing, "Is this your way of saying, I Love you Silco" Slightly teasing him His eye's widened in a slightly embarrassed way. 

"shut up." He spat softly, you chuckled loudly, but he didn't break eye contact. You thought it was adorable. That's when for the first time he was flustered and broke eye contact. Your eye's widened and chuckled even louder. This was your biggest achievement ever. 

that's when he shook off his flustered act and exclaimed in a low seducing tone. "I may never find words beautiful enough to describe that all you mean to me, but I will spend the rest of my life, searching for them. 

A sudden wave of butterflies ran through your stomach. You felt your cheeks heat, the warm red glow highlighting Silco's figure in his formal suit. 

He slightly grinned as he took another breath of the heavy cigar, and kissed me, releasing the smoke in my mouth. You could feel the toxins eat through your nerves, but you didn't care. He might be a psychopath, but he's my psychopath. 

(The end besties ;) I will make more different stories! thank you all for reading!"