A Experiment Bunny

"fuck.." Your head was raging and your vision was blurry. You were close to exhaustion and dehydration. There was this intense white flash that shook you back to reality. I held my head as I started to look at my surroundings. I felt so nauseated.

 "what the.. fuck." you mumbled. You found yourself located in a glass box, as your eyes winded by this psychotic sight. you knew exactly who put you here. As you tried to stand up you felt a burn where Silco had stabbed you. As you slammed on the glass you yelled 

"JAYCE, VICTOR GET ME OUT. NOW" 

That's when Victor emerged from a dark corner. It caught you by surprise but you looked at him in despising and betrayal. "Victor let me out."you softly exclaim. Oj the verge of dying. That's when he sighed. "You know I can't do that." that's when a sudden wave of fear washed over me.

 I saw allot a lot of equipment laying alongside Victor. and when I looked closer...Shimmer. 

"As I backed away from the glass I realized what was about to go down

"As I backed away from the glass I realized what was about to go down. The glass box had to allot of plastic holes in it. They were going to experiment on me. Well of course I started to try to convince Victor not to kill me.

"Victor please don't do this. I'm like you, from the lanes. please I have a family. A mother a father please you have to let me go"  tears started to form as I started to cry my eyes out. He just stared at me. Not giving me any mercy. Eventually, I gave up. I just looked at him, his amber-like eyes shining brightly through the glass. 

"Victor..please." He sighed. 

"I'm sorry. It's either you or me." And with that, he walked to the equipment. I backed away in fear. But then the next thing flashed before me. I heard a loud explosion, and the next things I saw in slow motion. The wallas exploded. The glass shattered. Hitting me. I saw Victor being grown in the air. and I heard glass shatter and my eardrums were close to popping. 

I collapsed to the ground. Fire spreading. my vision getting more blurry. When I squeezed my eye I saw Silco desperately search the place. When he saw me he immediately carried me in his arms. I tried to kick him off me. But my body wasn't capable. And covered in glass shards and bloody wounds. I completely surrendered. This is the end for me. I know it is. 

I've tried many times to escape him. But he would always find me. His cologne filled my nostrils as he carried me outside the building