-Trust-

I woke up. what?? I woke up??? 

I looked at my lower stomach, I noticed it was wrapped in a bandage I was very confused. 

what the? 

I'm pretty sure I died. when I looked around me, I was on a king-sized bed. That's when my dumb ass noticed the once well-dressed Silco sitting on the edge of the bed. His hair was in front of his face, and his clothes were ruffled and smothered in blood. 

My blood. 

When I tried to move away from Silco a sharp intense pain followed. I screamed in agony, Silco immediately tried to calm me down. 

I couldn't focus, there were too many things going on

That's when Silco loudly screamed.  I was so in shock I just froze.

That's when Silco took a deep sigh. he sat down next to me, I tried to move, but every piece of my body stung and burned. 

That's when he forced my head on his lap. And slowly went rough my hair with his other hand. I was frightened. But I felt that he wouldn't hurt me. 

"I don't understand" I softly whimpered. 

He looked down on my confused face. That's when he looked in front of him and said

"Can you swim, Y/n?"

Oh...yeah. I softly said. confused by this out-of-the-blue question. 

"Ever felt what it's like to drown?"

 I didn't reply.

It's a story of opposites, there is peace in water like it's holding you, whispering, in low tones to let it all in, and every problem in the world will fade away. but then, there is this thing...in your head, and it's raging, lightning in every nerve. With madness too fight. to survive and all the while this question lingers before you: Have you had enough?" It's funny, you could pass a lifetime without ever facing a choice like that. But it change's you forever.

I looked to him in sympathy. 

Don't pity me. he emotionlessly exclaimed.

And betrayal, that pain that feels like it'll eat you from the inside out,  It can either break you or forge you into something greater.

He had me hooked on every sentence, he had all my attention. he was so wise.  

And Y/n.

We came from a world where there was never enough to go around, that's why we fight. 

I understand now. I said. 

He looked down on me, this time a smile appeared on his face, I never saw him truly smile. he was pretty flustered, 

 he was pretty flustered, 

I laughed at him. He tried to change subjects but failed miserably. I was crying my eye's out. 

That's when he carefully made me sit up, my laugh disappeared when he was on top of me. He grinned. I had no words. 

(the woman was too stunned to speak) AHAHAHA

I could feel his warm breath flowing on my neck. that's when he kissed it,  his cologne of cigars and alcohol filled the room.

I squeezed in the bedroom blankets. he saw that in the corner of his eye. and with one hand he held mine. All I could be whimper. 

He slowly kissed my collarbone. and after that, he came face to face. I was beet red. But I did enjoy it. He grinned at my pathetic state. and passionately kissed me.  his rough face touching mine.