A new life.

I was exhausted,  where do I go? where even am I. I just took the first ferry I saw, I was scared, cold, worried. 

All because of him. 

Why did I ruin everything? 

I was exhausted, I collapsed on the rock-hard street.

I thought that this is where I die.                                   

Until I saw a  figure carrying me, the rest went pitch black.

I woke up laying in a bed, I was wearing an oversized shirt, and I was clean. 

Someone washed me. I stood up and decided to investigate, it couldn't be Silco. He said he'd give me 2 years before he would hunt me down. 

that's when I saw a thin figure in a fully green kitchen, cooking what it smelled like an ommelete, I slowly walked into the fashionable looking room, when the figure saw me he happily announced 

"Hey! you woke up, I made you an egg!" he had a very beautiful Russian accent. I immediately sensed that this man was no threat to me whatsoever, I sat down at the front of his kitchen and admired the number of plants and natural sunlight he had. 

When he handed me the egg on a plate I quickly ate it.

"I already wondered when the last time you ate was, I already noticed you were quite thin" 

that's when I remembered that THIS man probably washed me.

I looked at him and said "did you wash me?.." he lifted his shoulders and said 

"yeah, why?" 

I got extremely red and I couldn't even look him in the eye's 

that's when he said, don't worry I didn't "look". 

he was also quite flustered, he looked quite cute when he did. When I examined him once more I asked him what his name was. 

"oh, right I'm Victor!" 

I'm Y/n

that's when suddenly I saw my entire future with this man flash in front of me. 

well, 2 years had passed, and I kept Silco a secret from Victor, it was nearly impossible to find me, I was at a random house, no were near Silco.

When I woke up-te the next morning, I noticed Victor wasn't laying next to me. odd. I thought to myself.

I threw Victor's oversized shirt on and walked to the kitchen.

The room was quite sunny today, but something felt wrong, that's when I hear commotion from the kitchen.

Victor? I said. No answer, I slowly walked towards the kitchen, repeating his name. still no reply."Victoooor?" 

When I opened the kitchen door I saw Victor laying on the ground, drentched in blood. I ran towards him and begged him not to leave me. But he was already far far gone.

That's when I felt a threatening aura behind me. 

I slowly turned around.

"Hey bunny."