Y\n Never dies ofc

HEY BROSKIES!!! I WOKE UP TO 1K VIEWS- AGAIN WHAT THE HELLLLLLL THAT ISN'T HUMAN!!! WELL- IN CELEBRATION I WILL ALSO CONTINUE THIS STORY! MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE!

ENJOY! ;) 

god. This has to be the worst migraine I had ever had. My vision was a blurry mess. I tried to focus. But my head was killing me. 

When I tried to hold my head I felt my hands being tied up. I tried to focus on my vision and eventually succeeded. 

That's when 2 figures walked in my direction. "who the fuck are you.." I said as my head was still beating the shit out of me. 

He smiled. "I'm Victor, and this is my partner Jayce." I squeezed my eyes.

 "The wonder boy Jayce?" I could feel Jayce grin, but Victor cut to the chase. "We found you in an alley, stabbed. You were surrounded by Silco's men. 

You were presumed dead. My eyes widened. "We saved you the moment they left." I softly nodded but said, "And I'm tied up..why?" They both looked at each other. "We overheard you and Silco were acquainted." 

That's when Jayce said. "Were you his Lover?" I clenched my fist as I went full-on feral on the two boys. 

That's when Victor said. "Okay, okay. calm down. Jayce will untie you." As the hex tech wonder boy untied me I stared Victor in the eye with a threatening stare

"Thank you." But as I set one step I collapsed to the ground. My lower abdomen was killing me. Victor and Jayce helped me up. and explained that I needed to rest first. 

as much as I wanted to decline their offer I pretty much had no choice. I was placed in a small bed at their laboratory. 

"So, This is Hex-Tech huh?" They both nodded. I had to admit the place looked breathtaking. That's when I looked at Victor one last time. 

"Victor, you don't look like you're from Piltover," I said. 

He looked me in the eye. And sighed. I was born in the lanes, I could see Jayce's eye's widened. he didn't even know.