A Shoulder To Cry On

And I just rested my head on his shoulder as I watched him work eagerly. 

He didn't seem to be bothered by me hovering over his shoulder like an annoying mosquito. He was writing and seemed in a very focused mood, his expression remaining as professional as always. 

But I couldn't help but look at his scared half, should I ask him what had happened? or is that may be offensive.

 But before I even reconsidered asking him such a question I just blurted out. "Silco, what happened to your face?" He calmly faced me. I was considering if I made a mistake or not by asking them that question. He smiled lightly and patted my hair as he started talking. "A friend, no. A brother even had betrayed me." My eye's widened. "I'm sorry." I then exclaimed. "It's fine." 

His calm crispy tone flows through you. He was a thinly built man. But his layered clothing had the illusion of him being build built bigger. I looked him in his eyes. 

The heavy cologne of cigars and alcohol flows through your body. I slightly coughed. That's when he suddenly exclaimed."If you want, you can consider working as my trainee if you would be interested?" My eye's slightly widened. "Personal ..trainee?..

He nodded." I don't want you parading yourself around like a common slut, just to fulfill the lustful gazes of the UnderCity's demand." He then proceeded. 

I looked down, slightly offended. "I'm not a prostitute," You said. You were quite proud of your singing career. "I know." He then replied. "But your gaze belongs to me" 

My eye's widened as I processed the words that I just flew out of his thin lips. "There is a small apartment next door if you'd prefer you can work there, and come back to me each morning" 

I did notice a small apartment when I walked through his hall. It looked abandoned, and it gave me the chills each time you walked by. 

 I decided to agree since I craved some privacy. 

Well, weeks went past and I was earning pretty well for a teenage college dropout. I was getting closer to Silco's men and we had decent conversations, it was always work-related but at least we got slightly along.

We got the work done, although there were a lot of people that were jealous of my payment. And that was obvious by the whispers and stares each time I walked out of Silco's office. 

One day you had to drop off some paperwork to Silco and decided to knock on his door. "Come in Y

." A low voice then exclaimed. As you walked in closing the heavy doors behind you he said. "Do you need anything?" 

You walked forward, handing him the paperwork. "I just need your signature for the next shipment sir." His eyes immediately went up to you when you finished your sentence. 

"Sir?" he said teasingly. You avoided eye contact as you wondered if you had offended him somehow. When he signed the papers you were about to snatch it out of his hands and walk away but before you could pull away he firmly grabbed you by your wrist, pulling you onto his lap. You got beet red as you tried to get off him. He didn't let you, he held you in place by pushing you closer by your waist. 

"Silco what are you doing I-" But before I could finish my sentence he rudely interrupted me with "Why don't I take you on a dinner this afternoon?" His hand that was placed on my waist slowly went lower. You got extremely flustered and tried to think as straight as possible as he pulled you closer by your ass, his chest touching yours. 

You still avoided eye contact and just nodded as you just wanted to get off the man's lap. "Look at me." He then said as he looked down on you. When I didn't look at him when he obeyed me he carefully grabbed my cheek and forced me to face him. 

"Will you go on a romantic dinner with me, Y|N?" I hesitated for a second, all I wanted right now is to get OFF HIS LAP. 

"Else I won't let you leave." you could feel his grip tighten.