Froze

As he reached for my mask. I could already feel tears rolling down my face. His familiar smell returned to me.

Everything, returning to me.

I started to softly sob as he fully removed my mask, my face revealing.

He held my mask in his hand, looking confused, his eyes wide open.

"...Y/n?..." he said his voice sounding like he'd seen a ghost, his eyes wide open. I was too traumatized to even move.

I could see him trying to figure something out, and still holding my mask, he looked back down on me.

There was a very long silence, I could see Ekko being dragged away by the survivors of the fireflies, retreating. leaving me for dead.

That's when I build up the last courage I had, and I unlocked the door. But we were on a ship in the air, in the middle of no were, and my board was broken.

Silco's men were wounded but there were many, and I was alone.

Tears started to roll down my cheek, sobbing more. "shit.." I mumbled under my breath. I ran to the side of the ship, yelling for Ekko.

But they were probably far gone, I threw myself on the ground. crying. with my hands over the edge.

That's when I saw Silco standing behind me. Still holding my mask, still looking at me. Trying to figure out of I'm real or a hallucination.

I crawled back, I couldn't even look him in the eyes without terrible flashbacks and reminders that he did to me.

He was still shocked, Silco's men were confused why Silco looked at her like that. He walked closer to me. I screamed in fear, agony.

he crouched down, I sobbed. he looked at me.
"Y/n?.." he said while staring me directly in the eyes I screamed and tried to move away from him.

He held his head, he knew I was real and not a hallucination. That's when I could feel a hand grab me by my waist and carry me up.

I looked sharply at whoever held me. Ekko.

He carried me in his arms as he made a sharp turn in an attempt to flee the scene, we succeeded and the last thing I saw was Silco screaming in anger.