A Steamy One

His eyes gazed at my full lips. I started breathing heavier and my heartbeat started to go irregular. The muffled sounds of the partying crowd echoed through his office. There was a silence. But it wasn't an unpleasant silence.  This silence was filled with an interesting ingredient. 

lust.

As I noticed his face move close towards mine I felt heavy breaths fall on my lips. You swallowed as you went in for a kiss. Your tongues tangling in what felt like war. Both of you fighting for dominance. I figured Silco was shocked by this sudden wave of confidence but It didn't last long before he took control. he roughy placed you on his lap as this passionate kiss continued. We both closed our eye'seye and I could feel his cold slender hands touch my waist and slowly go up. 

I slightly whimpered by his touch and his eye's widened when he heard me. That's when he placed his hand on my throat. You were shocked by this sudden movement and he forced you to face him. You held your neck as the two of you were face to face. But he wouldn't let go. He watched you struggle and you could feel his grip tighten. 

"Silco.." You softly mumble. Your lungs are being pushed together. "Yes, my dear?" He said teasingly. "Your chocking me.." And I eyed him to loosen his grip a little. But he didn't budge. That's when he exclaimed. "Beg." 

Your throat was about to go sore and you softly mumbled "Please...Silco.." In embarrassment. That's when his grip tightened even more. "I said beg." You were almost unable to breathe and that's when you said. "Silco please...ng," As air started to run out he waited a few more seconds before releasing you. He watched you take deep breaths and before you knew it he had placed one of his hands on the back of your head. holding you like a porcelain puppet

And slowly pushed you towards him. You could feel your tongues collide as you two begged for each other's attention and desperate needs for physical touch.