Betrayal

YO people! I decided to once again add Gifs and more pictures! I heard a lot of you guys seem to enjoy that!) 

The last thing I remembered before losing conciseness was Silco carrying in his masculine slender arms out of the recently exploded building. My body collapsed and my eyelids closed. 

Well, I woke up. My head was raging and every single piece of my body burned. When I looked around me I once again found myself in Silco's office. The lights were damp. 

I slightly sat up. I was sitting on his velvet red sofa. The soft fabric carried my wounded body. Spots of the blood are visible. That's when My eye's struck onto his. Silco. 

There he sat,  sitting at his wooden tidy desk. He turned his head towards me. when he heard me. 

"Your awake

"Your awake." He then exclaimed, His low crispy voice escaping his thin lips. I looked him in his eyes. one ocean blue. the other a nightmare-filled mess. as he slightly tilted his head. I expected fear to wash over me. take control. Or just be mortified in general. But deep inside I knew that If he wanted me dead he would've considered killing me already. 

I left his question unanswered. A threatening silence flowed through his office. I gazed at him as he sighed. He slightly moved his chair back as he reached for his small drawer. When I saw his hand come back up I noticed he was holding a heavy cigar. He lighted it as his threatening gaze fell upon me.

I could smell the heavy toxins from his cigar from where I was sitting

I could smell the heavy toxins from his cigar from where I was sitting. He wasn't satisfied. That's when I build up enough courage to exclaim. "What will you do to me." My once shaking voice was emotionless. His eye's widened a little. He stood up. fixed his ruffled suit and walked towards me. Holding his cigar in his left hand. 

When he stood in front of me I didn't budge. That's when he slightly bent over. Releasing the heavy smoke from his cigar in my face.

I coughed as the heavy toxins entered my body. He grinned and stood back straight. That's when I once again asked. "What will you do to me.." If he was going to kill me he would've done it already.

A heavy sigh left his mouth as he exclaimed "Don't you worry. Victor and Jayce will be taken care of. You're only mine." That's when I felt something cold slowly slide down my cheek. I felt it with my hand. Tears. Even tho my stare was emotionless tears formed their way down my cheek. 

I stared at the man for a while when he eventually sat down next to me.