Unintentional Little Accident

Start from the beginning

I texted back and kept my phone back as I stepped out into the campus. Ah, it's almost evening already? I looked up at the softly pale pink evening sky with a smile, enjoying that gentle breeze that blew past me. I let out a soft chuckle and pushed a few strands of my hair behind my ear.
"Hey (Y/n), see you at the club in a few minutes? I can't wait to see what you're going to sing today," Bill said with a smile as he passed by, playfully winking at me. I chuckled and waved at him, walking towards the cafeteria. "Look forward to it, Bill. I picked something different today. Catch you later at the club," I said and I heard him replied an 'okay' cheerfully while I walked into the cafeteria to grab myself a cup of (f/d) before I meet up with Duncan.

After about five minutes, I finally got my cup of (f/d) and I hummed happily as I turned to leave. I pushed open the glass door, only to bump into Duncan who was coming into the cafeteria at the same time as well. "Hey. Thought you would be in here," Duncan said, the corner of his lips rising up into a smile as soon as his eyes found me. "Just grabbing a cup of (f/d) before we meet up. How was your day? Still popular like crazy?" I teased, making Duncan laugh as he slightly rolled his eyes. "You have no idea. Don't get me even started on the stares I got during class. I came out as soon as it finished. What are you up to?" he asked, turning back to me with a smile while I hummed and shrugged lightly, taking a sip on my (f/d). "Oh, nothing much. Just gonna do my assignment for our glee club and then, I should be done. Wanna join me?" I asked, hoping Duncan would drop by and see how cool our glee club can be. 

The two of us started walking back together into the campus. "Uhh, I will see if I can drop by. Blitz wants to take me to the lab for another check up on my fire breath again today," he said, drawing my attention since I know a few of Blitz's opinion on Duncan's fire breath. "Oh, do you want me to tag along?" I asked and Duncan smiled, shaking his head. "Nah. I'll be fine. I might not be able to make it back on time to walk you back home, but I'll call you up as soon as I get back," he said, making me smile. "Promise?" I asked, holding my pinky finger out and Duncan smiled warmly as he gently hooked his pinky finger around mine. "Promise."

I smiled at his gesture and took another sip on my (f/d) drink. I frowned when I tasted something a little weird as I pulled away from the straw, "Ah, this tastes a bit weird from normal," I said, drawing Duncan's attention, "How come?" "I don't know. It seems a little strange. Here, taste it," I said, holding the cup near Duncan's lips. He slightly lowered himself and took a sip like I asked. Then, he hummed as he pulled away. "I don't know, it seems pretty normal to me." "Is it? I guess it's just me then," I said and shrugged, taking the straw back into my mouth as I started drinking it again.

Meanwhile,

Isabel and Kenny watched what Duncan and (Y/n) did with amused looks from not too far away. "Did they just...?" Kenny trailed and Isabel laughed as she nodded, "Oh yea. They totally just did. Come on, let's go talk to them," she said as she pulled Kenny along and started walking up to the two lovebirds.

Back to you and Duncan, your pov,

"Well, well, look at you two, being so cozy with each other. And the homecoming hasn't even started yet," I heard Isabel hummed as she wrapped her arms around both Duncan and me. "Isabel!" I said, giving her a look not to tease us too much while she chuckled. "Nice move, bro," Kenny said, nudging Duncan's arms lightly who gave him a look of confuse, "What move??"

"Why, don't tell me you don't know what you just did. You both just shared an indirect kiss, right here in the campus!" Isabel said, making both Duncan and I froze in our spots. "W-What do you mean by an indirect kiss?" I asked, slowly not sure if I even want to know the answer. Isabel rose a brow and then, smirked as she pointed to my drink. "Why (n/n), you two just shared the same straw, remember?" she said and all of our eyes landed on the straw that was still just near my lips. What does she mean by sharing the same straw? Duncan only took a sip! There's no way- Then, it hit me. His lips used this straw...and then, I took a sip right after. which means...

I frowned as I felt my cheeks started to burn out of embarrassment. It seems that Duncan also realized what we just did because his cheeks were starting to turn in a light shade of red as well. Our eyes met and we both blushed even harder as we quickly looked away from each other. Oh my gosh, does he think I just did that intentionally? I didn't know! I can't even look him in the eyes now! "U-Uh, look at the time! I think I am late for my assignment!" I said, looking at my watch to hide my red face while Duncan agreed, "R-Right! I should be going to meet Blitz as well." "R-Right, see you soon then, b-bye!" I said and quickly started walking away from the spot as fast as I can.

"Right, bye!" I heard Duncan called before I heard him started walking away as well. I could still feel my cheeks burning like crazy as I rushed into the school building again. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just shared an indirect kiss with Duncan! I blushed and touched my lips lightly while still walking towards the club. I buried my face between my hands as I mentally let out a scream. T-This wasn't how I thought my first kiss was going to be!