24. Live Forever

“Jiminie, come on! You can’t wait forever!”

Jimin looked over his balcony, still trembling at the thought of being caught sneaking out.

He looked back down at Jihung, excitement in the boy’s eyes as he anticipated Jimin climbing down.

Jimin had never done this before, let alone betray his parent’s trust. But something about Jihung made him feel safe, not alone anymore.

“I… okay I’m coming, Jihung, just wait for a second!” Jimin loudly whispered.

He gripped the brick wall trim, lowering himself off the banister.

Jimin was 100% not an expert rock climber but he was doing okay for a beginner trying to reach the ground of a 2-story terrace.

Jimin was almost there when his grip on a loose brick slipped, causing him to fall down.

Jimin never hit the ground, he did land on Jihung, though.

Jihung fell with an ‘oof’ and started giggling at the startled look on Jimin’s face.

“Are you okay?” Jihung asked, brushing his trousers off and extending a hand out to Jimin.

“Yeah, but I knew that would happen, Jihung!”

Jimin’s slight pout only made Jihung giggle more, pulling Jimin away through the courtyard and off to wherever the night would take them. Hand in hand.

But suddenly the sky got dark, his vision overtaken with the sense of dread and danger.

And the next thing he saw was Lisa.

It was a dark night, Jimin sitting at the counter of his apartment. Dreading the moment Lisa came home.

Well, hopefully, she didn’t find out about him breaking the rules.

Jimin wasn’t allowed to answer the door when Lisa wasn’t home, but he did anyway as it was Yoongi.

At this time Yoongi had no real idea who Jimin was seeing, but was still cautious of the younger’s behavior so he liked to check up on him from time to time.

Now Jimin was sitting at the counter, face buried in his arms.

The door then slowly creaked open, revealing a tall thin woman in a t-shirt and skirt.

Jimin looked up with puppy dog eyes at his girlfriend.

“Hey Lisa, how was work?”

Lisa only glared at him, dropping her bag to the floor.

“You little slut, you know what you did.”

The next thing Jimin knew was he was being harshly gripped by his hair and thrown into his bedroom.

Jimin screamed but knew no one could hear him, the darkness now drowning him.

Pain.

That’s all he could sense.

Until he swam to the surface of the dark ocean, the air filling his lungs.

He was at a beach.

Jimin noticed his surroundings, seeing a man on the beach watching him in the water.

Minyu!

Oh, thank God!

Jimin swam towards Minyu, a smile on his face.

“Hi water baby, how was your swim?” Minyu asked with shining eyes.

Fern / Vminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें