♡ Chapter 21 ♡

˚ Young souls ˚

The U.A graduation party lasted a few more hours, however the four of them ended up getting bored an hour earlier than it finished. The plan was to go to Sora's house afterwards, so here they all were, sitting in her car. The bicolour haired male in the passenger seat glanced towards the rear view mirror, before turning fully around to face the backseats.

"Oh my god, Sora look." Shoto whispered.

"I'm kind of driving?" She retorted.

"There is a mirror." He snorted.

Her golden hues darted towards the mirror, smiling at the sight she now saw. Akari sat limply, head leaning back, her pony tail now gone as a few strands of wavy hair fell in front of her face. Katsuki was curled up, head laying on her bare thighs, as he had his toned arms wrapped securely around her waist. The pair's soft snores could be heard, making Sora chuckle.

"Man, the power that Akari holds over that boy. Do I have that effect on you, Sho'?" The long haired girl laughed.

"Unfortunately."

The car pulled up to a driveway connected to a nice home, going into park. The two teenagers looked towards the backseat again, brows furrowing slightly.

"Do we wake them...? We can't just leave them, they'd freeze." Sora whispered.

"Well waking them would be our only option at this point. Dibs on Akari." Shoto quickly mumbled, stepping out of the car and walking towards the back ones.

Sora groaned, doing the same on the opposite side. The heterochromatic boy opened the black door carefully, placing a hand on the smaller girl's shoulder and shook it gently. He smiled softly when she stirred, groaning quietly. Shoto has always viewed Akari as a younger sister, and because he's the youngest of his family, he was almost craving that role. Even though they are the same age, she's small, delicate and sweet as the sun, so all of them feel a sense of protectiveness over the short haired girl. Akari rubbed the remaining sleep from her bright blue eyes, turning her head towards Shoto, smiling kindly. Meanwhile, Sora stared at Katsuki's peaceful features, almost fearfully. She reached over and poked his cheek, and kept repeatedly doing this action until he regained consciousness.

"What....the fuck?" The ash-blonde mumbled groggily.

"Get the hell out of my car. It's freezing out here." She seethed, rubbing her exposed arms.

Eventually, the group made it up to Sora's bedroom after greeting her younger sister who was still up, surprisingly. Both Sora and Akari immediately kicked off their painful shoes, meanwhile the two boys slipped out of their blazers, tossing them somewhere. The dark haired female gasped excitedly, pivoting to face the group.

"We need to play Just Dance. Right. Now."

"Hell no." Katsuki scoffed.

"Winner gets five bucks." Sora deadpanned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You all suck ass, I'm obviously going to beat you all." The tall, spiky haired boy stated proudly.

The taller girl within the teens set up the game, handing each person a Wii remote. The game started and everyone followed their chosen character's dance moves. At some point, Katsuki and Shoto began to push each other in order to mess the other up. After a few songs, the winner ended up being none other than Akari Koharu.

"Are you fucking kidding me!? I swear to god she wins at all video games." The ash-blonde groaned in defeat.

The short female shrugged, slipping a five dollar bill into her purse. After a good 30 minutes of friendly conversation and teasing, everyone got changed into some nightwhere provided by Sora. Each teen took a seat on the floor, getting comfortable. Akari leaned against Katsuki's front as he sat in a criss-crossed position. Sora laid on her side, one of her legs resting on Shoto's lap.