♡ Chapter 20 ♡

˚ Lucky ˚

-  2 years later -

"C'mon Katsuki, please? It would only be for an hour or so! Haru's even going!" A certain short, wavy haired girl leaned against the kitchen counter, raising a brow towards her uncooperative boyfriend.

"Why are we even going to this thing tonight? Seems like a waste of time to me." Katsuki scoffed, resting his chin on his palm.

"It's our graduation party. We have to go, and you know it." Akari stated, crossing her arms.

The now much taller ash-blonde stood up from the dining table, rolling his eyes.

"Okay fine. But why do I have to go fucking clothes shopping with Icy Hot? Why can't we just go?"

"Because I'm going with Sora. It won't be that bad, like I said you'll have Haru with you."

Suddenly, the front door of the Bakugo household swung open, two people welcoming themselves in. Mitsuki greeted the couple from the living room, Sora returning the gesture kindly before they made their way to the kitchen.

"Sorry we're late, traffic was bad. But that means we have only three hours to pick out a dress! So hurry up!" The long haired girl exclaimed frantically, pointing towards the clock that hung above the counter.

"Right. Haru! Come downstairs and get your shoes on, please!" Akari shouted, walking down the hall towards her own pair of scuffed up converse.

Thumping and shuffling could be heard from the second level of the house, as the now 11 year old ran down the stairs and slid into the kitchen.

"Please don't kill each other while you're out. And actually pick something nice. " Sora groaned, making her way towards the blue eyed girl who was currently shuffling through her purse.

Shoto nodded slowly, while Katsuki huffed, crossing his arms. Haru grinned, feeling honored to have the task of "watching over the boys". The two girls bid farewell, exiting the house and going towards the black car that was parked in the driveway.

"Wait a damn minute. If they're taking the car, how the hell are we supposed to get anywhere?" Katsuki exclaimed.

A gleam of pride flashed across a pair of heterochromatic eyes, as a wide grin spread across Shoto's face. The three boys made their own way out of the house, opening the front door only to reveal a shiny, blood red motorcycle.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"HELL YEAH!" Haru shouted, jumping up and down in excitement.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oooh! Kari' look at this one!" Sora exclaimed, adding the now eighth dress to the pile in her arms.

"Are you even checking the prices of these..?" Akari mumbled worryingly, grimacing at one of the price tags she walked past.

"Loosen up a bit, won't ya? We'll worry about that later." The taller girl stated, turning around to face the shorter girl, raising a brow at the lack of dresses in the girl's arms.

"Aren't you going to try anything on?"

"Erm...yes. It's just, what if I don't look good in any of these? Or what if Katsuki doesn't like it?" Akari mumbled, scratching the back of her neck.

Sora's eyes widened, before laughing out loud, getting a few stares from the other shoppers.

"Akari, that is by far the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say. You are by far one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. And don't worry about Bakugo. You could show up in a paper bag and he'd still get horny for you." The golden eyed girl smirked deviously.