♡ Chapter 5 ♡

˚ Family ˚

When Akari and Katsuki got home that night, they decided to not tell their parents about the train incident. The two came up with the lie that their train was just late. However, the memory never left them. The next morning, Haru came bursting into Akari's room.

"LOOK LOOK!" He shouted, waving an envelope in his hands.

"Wha...?" She said groggily.

"Your results came in the mail!" Haru shouted excitedly.

Her blue eyes widened and she hopped out of bed, snatching the envelope from his grasp. Sliding nothing but slippers on her feet, she raced downstairs and left the house, Haru on her tail. Akari halted in front of the Bakugo's mailbox, and opened it. Inside held the same envelope Akari had in her own hands. The two siblings raced to Katsuki's front door, and bolted inside.

"Good morning Akar- WAIT DID IT ARRIVE!?" Mistuki shouted, spotting the two envelopes in Akari's grasp.

Akari nodded frantically, taking her slippers off and running up stairs, Haru still following behind.

"Kat'!" She yelled, slamming his bedroom door open.

Her blue hues narrowed at his sleeping form. So, she did the first thing that came to mind in order to wake him up. Akari stood at the side of the bed, then flopped on top of the teenage boy, pressing her entire body weight onto him.

"Oof! What the-." Katsuki said groggily.

"Get up! Get up! The results came in!" She shouted, flinging his blankets off.

He shivered, already missing the warmth of his comforter. That is, until he processed what his childhood friend had just said. Eyes widening, Katsuki sat up and grabbed his own envelope, not even bothering to put a shirt on. The two older teens sat side by side on the edge of the bed, while Haru sat criss-crossed on the floor, waiting in anticipation. They stared at their own envelope, breathing heavily.

"You know, whatever is in this envelope will decide our entire future." Akari breathed out.

"I already know I got in." Katsuki stated proudly.

"But what if-"

He cut her off by ripping open the sealed paper. To their surprise, a small disk fell out. Katsuki stared at it for a few seconds, trying to figure out what it was. He let out a yelp when a hologram of All Might appeared.

"Young Bakugo! Congratulations, you have achieved first place in the U.A entrance exam with 77 villain points and 0 rescue points! You have been placed in the hero course, class 1 A! Welcome to U.A."

The hologram shut off, and Katsuki sat there dumbfounded. The voice of his literal idol telling him that he passed replaying in his head. His thoughts were interrupted however, Akari and Haru screeching being the source.

"You did it!" Akari laughed while hugging him.

"Not only that, you came in first!" Haru exclaimed, jumping up and down.

Katsuki hugged her back, but then suddenly shoved her off of him, almost making her fall off the bed.

"Open yours." He stated sternly.

Akari picked up her own envelope but hesitated.

"Kari', I swear to god I will blow your ass out the damn window if you don't open it right now."

She snickered quietly at his words, then proceeded to open the envelope, slowly. The same blue-ish disk slid out, falling into her palms. The same hologram of All Might appeared before her.