♡ Chapter 1 ♡

˚ ⋆Heroes⋆ ˚

- Six years later -

Katsuki groaned as his alarm went off, the same noise that he was so sick of. Rolling out of bed, he slipped a black tank top on and made his way over to his window, just like every morning. Squinting his eyes, he could just barely see the window across from him. And what he saw didn't surprise him, but annoyed him nonetheless; Akari still in bed. Making his way over to his closet, he grabbed his black school uniform that was folded neatly on a hanger and got changed.

Going downstairs, bag in hand, he walked towards his shoes and slipped them on. Katsuki left the house without a word, and crossed the all too familiar path to his best friend's house. Not even bothering to knock, he opened the front door letting himself in.

"Morning Kat'." A little boy with wavy faded-brown locks and bright green eyes said while peeking out of the hallway.

"Morning brat."

Haru stuck his tongue out towards the teenage boy, then ran off. Katsuki sighed, leaving his bag by the door and jogged up the stairs. After slamming Akari's door open as aggressively as possible, he grimaced at the sight of her still sleeping. He walked to the foot of the bed and grabbed her ankles.

"Wake your ass up!" He shouted, then proceeded to fling her off the bed, blankets falling with her.

She let out a loud yelp, groaned, and then laid limp on the floor.

"Nuh-uh, you are not going back to sleep." Katsuki stated sternly, while shuffling through her closet.

Akari let out a long whine before sitting up very, very slowly.

"Why must you torture me like this?"

"I'm just making sure that your dumbass isn't late for school. Oh but no, go ahead Akari, be late and then watch your grades drop." He retorted sarcastically.

"Fine, fine." She groaned standing up.

She walked up to him and snatched her uniform from his grasp, shoving him out the door so she could change. He glanced at the door for a second before turning towards Haru, who was staring at him intently.

"What..?"

"She's so annoying." Haru stated simply.

"Akari?"

"Yeah! She's either sleeping, hanging out with you or making my life a living hell!"

"Oh? How so?" Katsuki snickered.

"She bosses me around. She thinks that just because she's older, she's more powerful."

He was about to continue on, but Akari stepped out of her room, eyeing Haru and Katsuki suspiciously. Haru immediately shut up. She raised a brow, but continued her way downstairs to put her converse on.

"Wait a second....Haru are you afraid of Kari'?" Katsuki grinned.

"HELL NO!" And with that, he stormed off to his room.

Katsuki and Haru have always been close, despite the age difference. They have always seen each other as brothers. It also really helped Haru to have someone like him to look up to in that fashion, since his father is no longer present.

"Katsuki! You complain about me being slow, but I've been waiting for you for the past five minutes!" Akari shouted from downstairs.

With that, he made his way down, slung his bag over his shoulder and opened the door. Both teenagers started walking down the street towards their middle school.