♡ Chapter 9 ♡

˚ Frenemies ˚

It didn't take long for the pair to arrive at their desired destination; U.A. Akari and Katsuki walked through the long halls in a comfortable silence, still in deep thought, however. Turning the corner, the two teens walked through the overly large doors of class 1-A, and took their seats. Sora turned her head slightly, her long brown hair swaying along with her as she waved kindly towards the short-haired female. Akari waved back shyly, with less enthusiasm. The small interaction was interrupted when an extremely large, muscular figure zoomed in the class and stood at the front proudly.

"All Might!" The class cheared.

This shot a wave of overwhelming excitement through the guts of each adolescent seated in the room. And said excitement stook when the activity was explained. Suddenly, multiple cases labelled in green numbers started appearing in the back.

"Those are your hero costumes! Please take your assigned case and head to the locker rooms! Meet us at ground beta when said task is accomplished!" All Might boomed.

The students scrambled to their feet quickly, rushing over to the cases and jogging excitedly to the locker rooms. The females and males separated to get changed.

"Oh my gosh, Akari, your costume is so pretty!"' The golden eye girl beamed towards the shorter girl.

Akari smiled shyly, looking down towards the black boots she was slipping on.

"Thanks...although it's a bit tighter then I thought it would be, but yours looks amazing on you Sora!"

Sora beamed at the compliment, tying her long brown locks into a loose ponytail. She gave a small twirl, showing off every side of her own costume design. Said design consisted of a skin-tight black and purple bodysuit, knee length boots around the same shade, and some cutouts on the chest and thighs.

Akari finished changing shortly after, adjusting her black gloves and putting on the small black piece of glass over her eye as if it was a monocle. A small, dim blue light emitted softly from said piece of equipment. When activated, this small piece of technology allowed Akari to zoom in on things farther away, as if it was a telescope. With this in hand, it expands her glitching boundaries, as she can only glitch to places within eyesight.

The group of girls finished getting geared up in their new attire, and headed to meet the rest of the class in ground beta. Stepping through the entrance, Akari noticed her best friend almost immediately. Stifling a laugh, she strode over to him.

"Wow. That's quite the costume." She grinned towards the tall male.

"Hah? You' making fun of me?" Katsuki sneered.

"What? No. It's just very flashy. But intimidating."

"Scared?" He smirked.

"Ohh yes, absolutely terrified." Akari laughed dramatically.

Katsuki rolled his deep carmine hues at her playfulness. Facing the shorter girl fully, he took in her appearance.

"I guess yours is actually pretty decent compared to a lot of other designs in this shitty class." He remarked, glancing towards a pink-skinned girl.

"These things look bulky, what are they for?" Akari asked, gesturing towards his gauntlets and ignoring his previous comment.

"Oh, you'll see." Katsuki said deviously, letting a toothy grin spread across his stern features.

The conversation ended shortly after, as their childhood idol began to explain the training session. All Might explained that the class would be divided into teams of two. One half of the groups being 'villains' and the other half being 'heroes'. In one of the taller building structures, there would be a fake bomb that the villain team would protect. The heroes goal was to either touch said bomb, or capture the members of the oposite team. All Might proceeded to split the class equally into pairs of two. by drawing names randomly from a yellow box.