♡ Chapter 10 ♡

˚ Confidence ˚

After the first round, Izuku was sent to recovery girl's office almost immediately. The remaining three made their way over to the room where the rest of class 1-A stood. Katsuki entered the dark room, head hanging low, bangs covering his gloomy eyes. Akari turned around and approached him quickly.

"Kat-"

"The next teams are team B and team K! B being the heroes, and K being the villains! Please make your way over to the base!" All Might's loud voice echoed through the room.

"Wait, who's on team B again?" Sora asked the shorter girl, leaning down slightly.

"Uh..Shoji and...Todoroki, I think?"

"Oh."

Sora seemed to stay quiet after that, Akari not hesitating to send her a puzzled look. As the two groups made their way towards the exit, the blue-eyed girl sent an apologetic look towards her best friend. Walking towards the now damaged building, she glanced up towards the long haired female, and new found friend.

"Erm...are you okay? You seem flushed." Akari mumbled towards the much taller girl.

"Oh uh- No, I'm perfectly fine." She replied a bit too quickly.

The two girls made their way to the floor holding the 'nuke', getting prepared to face the other team. It finished almost as soon as it started. As soon as the loud buzz went off indicating that the second round began, the entire building was covered in ice. Sora's legs and hands were frozen over, imobile, and unable to use her quirk, as it required her hands along with severe concentration. Poor Akari was frozen over almost completely, her line of vision blocked by huge ice chunks, preventing her from glitching away. Both women, unable to move, started to panic. It's as if their opponent knew what their quirks were already. Something seemed to dawn on Sora, her face morphing into one of slight regret.

Loud footsteps echoed off the walls as the other team walked in the room. The boy with peculiar red and white hair stepped in between of the girls and placed a frosted hand on the bomb.

"Uh- The hero team wins!" All Might's voice boomed through the speaker, seeming to be in shock as well.

Shoto Todoroki made eye contact with bright golden hues. His gaze softened slightly, almost sending Sora an apologetic glance. Suddenly there was a loud crack that echoed throughout the room. Akari laid limp on the cold icy floor, the weight on her body seeming to finally get to her. The smaller girl groaned loudly from the stinging sensation.

"Uh- Some help would be nice?" Sora remarked, raising a brow.

"Oh, right."

Shoto made his way over to the long haired female, placing his left hand on the ice that covered Sora. However, he seemed hesitant, furrowing his brows. The girl glared slightly, getting fed up on how this cold felt. Shoto shook his head a bit, getting rid of his previous thoughts and melting the ice with his fire. Sora nodded, silently thanking the male as he turned towards Akari, who laid limp on the floor.

"Sorry about that." Todoroki mumbled, however, keeping a blank expression upon his features.

He melted the ice on her face carefully, then proceeded downwards towards Akari's legs and arms.

"Thanks.."

She stood up slowly, but fell right back down as her legs gave out.

"Erm...my legs are very numb." She mumbled, face flushing in embarrassment.