♡ Chapter 3 ♡

˚ Inseparable ˚

It was mid January, a month before the U.A entrance exams and the young teenagers were overworking themselves. However, they had their first snowfall this Sunday morning to lighten the mood. Akari was sleeping in, like she normally would on a weekend. But unfortunately, there were loud thumps continuously hitting her window and disturbing her sleep.  She blinked a few times before slowly rolling out of her warm bed sheets. Glancing up at the clear glass, Akari noticed patches of snow splattered on her window.

"What the..." She mumbled, opening it.

However that was a mistake, because as soon as it was open, a snowball came in direct contact with her face. Akari wiped the cold frosty substance off her face and glared down towards the source. Katsuki stood below her, bundled up and holding a snowball in his gloved hand.

"Oops?" He snickered.

"Oops!? Really Kat'?" She glared down at him.

"Stop being a lazy shit and get your ass down here!" Katsuki shouted.

"Thought you hated the cold.." Akari mumbled, closing the window.

She slipped on some black leggings and a knit sweater, then proceeded to go downstairs and get bundled up. Opening the front door, she spotted Katsuki and Haru having a snowball fight in her front yard.

"Jeez, took ya' long enough." Haru snorted.

Akari glared at him, closing the door and walking down the front steps. However, she failed to notice the ice patch on the second step and slipped. She yelped and landed in the snow on her back.

"You've got to be kidding me." Akari whispered to herself.

The two boys laughed at her limp form laying in the cold snow, that is until...she was gone. They stopped laughing abruptly and started looking around. Akari glitched just above Katsuki, landing directly on top of him and smashing his face into the snow.

"Oof! What the-" He exclaimed.

"That's what you get for this morning." She stated proudly, getting off of him.

Haru snickered at Katsuki's now pink face from the cold.

"Oh, you think that's funny, brat?" Katsuki chuckled darkly, walking towards the smaller boy's form.

And suddenly, Haru was lifted off the ground, and tossed in a nearby snowbank.

"What got you two in a mood?" Haru groaned, wiping the snow off his face.

"Hey! Haru! Wanna make a fort with us?" Someone called from across the street.

All three of their heads turned towards the group of kids gathered around someone's yard, however Haru's attention was fixated on a certain black haired girl. Katsuki noticed the blush appearing on the younger boy's face and immediately understood who that was.

"Oh, you better go over there kid." Katsuki smirked.

Haru sent him a glare before running across the street towards his friends.

"Did I miss something?" Akari asked, eyeing Katsuki weirdly.

"Nah. Wanna go back to my place?" He said, changing the subject.

"You just want to beat me at Mario Kart, since ya know, last time I beat your ass." She snickered.

"SHUT UP THAT WAS ONE TIME!" He roared.

The pair walked up Katsuki's driveway, but unfortunately for Akari, he's salty as hell. So, he shoved her into the snow making her yelp.

"Jeez Kat', it's just Mario Kart." She groaned.