♡ Chapter 8 ♡

˚ Stunning ˚

Shifting slightly, Akari blinked a few times before sitting up underneath the faded black sheets. Groggily, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes before noticing that the 9 year old was no longer present in the bed. Fearing the worst, Akari jumped out of bed, almost kissing the floor in the process. Her bare feet patted against the hardwood floor as she ran across the hall, and downstairs. However, her nerves calmed as she spotted the two boys in her life that she cherished dearly, sitting across from each other at the kitchen table and eating cereal. Katsuki glanced up towards Akari who was standing in the middle of the stairway.

"Morning'." He said, taking another spoonful of cheerios.

"What time is it...?" She breathed out.

"Uh- a quarter to seven. We should be getting ready for school soon."

"Did your parents leave early or something?" She questioned, gazing around the other empty rooms.

Katsuki nodded, putting the spoonful of his breakfast into his mouth. Akari finished walking down the steps, making her way to the cereal box on the counter.

"Y'know, you two are the absolute worst people to sleep with." Haru grumbled, placing down his own spoon.

"How so?" Katsuki raised a brow.

"Kari's a blanket hogger, but I think we all knew that."

"I get cold, okay..?" She mumbled, helping herself to her own serving of cheerios.

"And Kat'! You move around so much that in the morning, you were almost completely on top of me and Akari." Haru rolled his eyes.

Katsuki narrowed his deep carmine eyes towards the smaller boy across from him.

"Oh you're one to talk! Wanna tell Kat' how loud you snore? Actually, he probably knows by now." Akari scoffed, sitting up on the counter with her bowl in hand.

Haru stuck his tongue out towards his sister, as she returned the gesture. Katsuki finished his last bite, and got up to put his used dish in the sink.

"Back to more important matters, are you two...feeling better?" He mumbled.

Both Koharu's eyes softened towards the ash-blonde, knowing his hot-headed personality with others. Akari smiled softly before replying.

"Yeah, you really helped. Things will get better though, I'm sure of it."

Haru nodded eagerly at her response. Akari slid off the counter top, placing her now empty bowl into the sink as well.

"I'm going to shower quickly." She stated, gesturing towards the upper floor.

"Don't be a slow ass, and you already know where the towels and shit are."

She waved him off, jogging up the stairway. His gaze followed her form until she was out of sight. Katsuki breathed out loudly through his nose, turning towards the green-eyed boy. However, his eyes narrowed at the look Haru was giving him.

"What?"

"So...you let her use your shower, huh?" Haru said, wiggling his brows.

"I mean yeah, she's here half the time and who would want to smell like shit? I mean, I've used your showers befo- Wait, what are you implying..?"

"Doesn't that make your teenage boy's imagination of yours wander?"

"What the- Hell no! Who do you take me for!?" Katsuki screached.