♡ Chapter 14 ♡

˚ AM ˚

"Wow, so you guys have literally known each other since day one, huh?" The long haired girl exclaimed.

The three teenagers sat in a mini-circle on top of Akari's bed, all dressed in their night-wear.

"Yeah, I guess we have. Our moms met in high school, and just 'happened' to get pregnant at very similar times.." The short haired girl explained.

Katsuki scoffed, flopping his head down on Akari's lap. She looked down at him and smiled softly, running her soothing fingers through his surprisingly soft, spiky locks.

"Wait, so you have never actually had a friend other than Bakugo!? Like not even another girl?" Sora raised a brow.

"I uhm....I tried making more friends, but Katsuki always scared them off. Plus, I'm not very good at making friends on my own anyways."

"Wow, possessive even as kids?" The golden eyed girl snicked.

Katsuki sent a glare her way, before shifting upon Akari's legs, so he faced away from the laughing girl.

"Where are your parents anyway, Kari'? Doesn't it seem a tad late for them to still be at work?"

"Oh u-uhm...."

The blue-eyed girl seemed to be lost for words. Did she tell Sora the truth? Or...what used to be the truth? She glanced down towards the boy on her lap, only to find his carmine hues looking back up at her, brows furrowed. Understanding the silent message, Akari inhaled sharply before answering.

"My mom works really really late....sometimes she'll be out for days at a time. And my dad....he uh...was a hero. The villains defeated...him." The faded-brown haired female mumbled.

Sora's bright yellow-ish hues widened, an apologetic look present on her pale face.

"I- I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-"

"It's fine, really. I was too young to remember, I barely knew him." She smiled softly.

However, a certain ash-blonde male could hear the pain and sorrow dripping within Akari's soft voice. There was a moment of silence, tension beginning to rise within the atmosphere of the room. That is, before Sora gasped loudly.

"Wait! So you're telling me, you had no female friends, and your mom is rarely home?"

Both Akari and Katsuki raised a questioning brow at this statement, before the shorter girl nodded slowly.

"Then who did you talk to when you first got your period!? Please tell me it wasn't Bakugo!" The long haired girl shrieked.

The couple's eyes widened, mouths hanging agape as Katsuki snapped his head towards Sora, facing her direction once more.

"I..uh- I'm sorry what? " Akari stuttered out, her hand stopping abruptly from running her fingers through the spiky locks that rested on her lap.

"Yeah it was me. It happened when we were ten. Akari thought she was dying, so she bawled her eyes out in my bathroom until my mom sorted things out." The tall boy answered abruptly.

"You thought I was dying too..." She mumbled out, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, but I was a ten year old boy in that situation." Katsuki scoffed.

Sora burst into a fit of laughter, clutching her stomach as she bent over.

"You poor thing, I can't even imagine how embarrassing that must've been!" The tall girl managed to wheeze out.