23

I didn't know what happened to the others. The only thing I know was that I was in big danger. The last think I heard was Dabi saying "1 point for the villains 0 points for the heros". He was right though. My friends were in big danger because of me. They got hurt because of me. And now, I don't even know what they're doing to them.

I could feel cold metals around my waiste and neck. After getting my senses back, I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room. But I wastn'y laying on my bed, no. Dabi put me inside a big thing. It was the thing I first saw when I came inside this room. I was standing still, while hard locks were choking my nech and hurting my waist. They were pretty tight.

And then I remembered "Ultimate weapon". That's what All For One said to me. They kidnapped me to use me... They actully succeed. I promised my self not to let them do this to me and now... They going to turn me into their lil toy.

Dabi: If you continue to move then you're going to get more hurt and of course we don't want you to get injure.

He smirked and started typing something and pressing buttons. Seeing me in front of me was making me more mad yet upset. The thought of not knowing what he was planning to do to me was making my head and stomach hurt.

Y/N: Yeah, right. That's why you're doing this to me.

Dabi: We're just testing you. It's not going to hurt trust me. It's going to be so quick that you won't feel a thing!

And as he said, he pressed the red button and the last thing I saw was a bright light before my whole body became numb. For a split second, I felt my whole body burning like I was getiing baked alive. Not knowing if I was going to die or live,  I thought of Bakugou and the others.

The gossip Mina use to tell me, Kirishima's strong and manly soul, Denki's crazy yet sweet personality and all the memories I had with all of my classmates. Bakugou was the last one I thought about. I didn't even know what memory to play first. They were so many that I could feel a tear coming down my left cheek.

And about my father, he didn't even cross my mind. Only my brother. I remember playing with his toys. I never liked the dolls our aunt used to bring me, so I always used to play with his cars. He has a whole collection till this day.

'I'm to young for this... We're to young for this' I thought. I just wanted to become a hero and make unforgettable moments before I finish school. What is this? This is not what I asked for and definitely not what I expected.

After what felt like forever, I found myself somewhere unusual. It wasn't a house, it wasn't the bar and it wasn't my room. I was outside. I was feeling dizzy and ready to throw up. I tried to take deep breath to focus on my vission, because my eyes were blurry.

When I was about to collapse on the floor, someone hold both of my arms. I opened my eyes as much as I could and saw that I was in the middle while all the villains were beside me. They were looking in front of us. When my vission started to get better, I saw a big blue thing standing right in front of me. 

'All Might' I whispered and noticed that he wasn't alone. All of the heroes were in front of us. It's a battle... A battle between good and evil. Between heroes and villains.

A.L: We meet again... All For One. And this time you're not alone.

A.F.O: Same goes to you... Symbol of peace. I can see that you brought your whole squad.

Their eyes were burning from the eye contact. The heroes along with the students of U.A were ready to fight. Some of them though, were terrified. 'We're to young for this' I thought again.