2

Y/n pov

Monoma: Why don't you show your face Y/n? Are you ugly or something? Well I'm not surprised! A freak like you would be-

Y/n: *chuckled*

Monoma: W-Why are you laughing? DOES THIS SEEM FUNNY TO YOU?!

Y/n: I see you're very curious about my face, aren't you?

Monoma: W-What?! JUST SHOW ME YOUR FACE YOU CAN'T HIDE IT FOREV-

I removed my hands and showed them my face. Everyone gasped. Shinso came closer to my ear and whispered.

Shinso: I see what you did there! Used your power to make your eye seem normal. I have a clever sister!

I smiled and looked back at Monoma.

Y/n: So... Are you happy now?

Monoma: T-THIS DOESN'T M-.AKE SENCE! H-How are you s-so beautif- W-WAIT NO I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!

Y/n: Oh~ so you think I'm beautiful huh?

I looked at Bakugou and saw that he was looking at me with a red face. He's blushing pff! Damn I didn't know I'm that beautiful!

Monoma: S-SHUT UP!

Shinso: Hey calm down! Don't talk to her like that... Unless you would like to get your ass beaten up!

Monoma: By her? HAHAHAHA yeah sur-

I used the ropes that my dad has on his neck and grabbed him. I have this ropes wrapped around my wrist and basically my whole hand.

Monoma: W-Wtf?! LET ME GO!

Y/n: You tryna play cool but you are just a little fucking ant in front of me! So you better watch your mouth and what are you doing before I punch your dick!

He looked at me terrified. I let him go and he took three steps backwards.

Y/n: My mask please.

He gave me my mask and start running towards the exit.

Y/n: Damn am I that scary?

I put my mask on and made my eye back to its real colour. I looked at my brother and bowed at him. He smiled and left. I went and sat again besides Mina and she was looking at me speechless.

Y/n: U-Um are you o-

Mina: OMG YOU WERE AMAZING!

Y/n: Hah you think so?

Mina: YES! IT WAS AMAZING HOW YOU DEFENDED YOURSELF!

Jirou: Y/n is Aizawa sensei your father? Like... For real!?

Y/n: Yes why?

Jirou: Damn! You're so lucky!

Y/n: Yeah I wouldn't say that.

Jirou: Why?

I chuckled and we continue talking.

Bakugou pov

Denki: Damnnnn bro! Did you see how she roasted the hell out of him??

Kirishima: Bro she is amazing! Right Bakubro?

I didn't answer them and continue looking at Y/n.

Kirishima: Hey Bakugou!

Bakugou: WHAT!?

Denki: Wow someone is mad!

Kirishima: He's always like that!

Bakugou: Oh shut up! I was just thinking that's all.