18

Y/n pov

When I went to play the game, everyone pushed me in the front so I could play first. Mina gave me the small, plastic ball and threw it at one of the small cups filled with alcohol. Bakugou looked at me as I scored. I gave him a smirk and he bit his upper lip.

Y/N: Come on Bakugou. Don't be such a pussy~

He scoffed and picked up the paper that was under the cup. His eyes widened as he read it.

Bakugou: I dare you to tell everyone in the room who was your first love ever... Fuck no!

I watched him as he drunk the cup of vodka. I could feel the hotness of the alcohol filling his body as he hissed when he finished it. Suddenly the song "In for it" started playing making my insides twist, while I was having a main character moment.

Y/N: Wow baby I didn't know you were that kind of guy! Impressing. Your turn~

I gave him the plastic ball and he gave me a few death glares. He closed his right eye so he could focus on the cup and he threw it, scoring. He smiled feeling satisfied while everyone around us cheered him.

Y/N: Nice one Bakugou! Let's see... What's the question? OH! That's interesting!

Bakugou: Are you going to tell us the question or not?! We don't have much time you know!

Y/N: You either shut up or I'll just answer it without saying what the paper says!

He closed his mouth and looked away while playing with his tongue. I really like making that boy angry!

Y/N: Ok so! Take the person on your left into a closet and do your things?! Let's fucking go! That's what I call a real party!

I looked on my left and saw Denki looking at me shocked. Damn he's the right person yall! Time to make Mr. Katsuki jealous again~

Y/N: How about we add a little spice to the party shall we... Kaminari?

Denki: M-me?! I mean HELL YEAH!

He held me by my arm and he headed towards the closet. But little did we know is that the fun will soon be destroyed by a jealous Bakugou.

Bakugou: You are NOT going in that closet with him!

Y/N: Says who?

Bakugou: Your boyfriend!

Everyone around us gasped looking at me. But I knew exactly the answer to this toping.

Y/N: Since when did I have a boyfriend? I heard you talking with your friends saying that we aren't together. So I guess that means I'm completely, SINGLE!

I yelled at him the last word so I could make my self clear. He was about to say something but I grabbed Denki by the arm and went inside the closet, without letting him say anything. I closed the door as hard as I could letting all my anger leave my body. I sighed and Denki looked at me worried.

Denki: You know... If you don't want to do this is ok? It's just a stupid game after all! *smiles*

Y/N: Thank you for understanding how I feel Kaminari... As you can see Bakugou is clearly mad at me and he's right! But he hasn't got the rights to say that we aren't together you know!! You were the one who fucking asked me to be your girlfriend sir!

Denki: Wait he was the one who asked you out?!

Y/N: Yeah why?

Denki: Damn dude I never thought Bakugou was that type of person!

Y/N: Well seems like he is... *smiles*

Denki: Since when are you guys together?

Y/N: If you mean officially together I think since today... Or maybe tomorrow. But we were having fun since we moved into the UA dorms.