11

Y/n pov

He closed the door and threw me at the bed.

Y/n: Wtf is wrong with you?! I told you I don't want to do th-

Bakugou: Well I'm sorry to say it but you have to~

Y/n: And who says that?

Bakugou: The game *smirks*

Y/n: Yeah right! It's just a stupid game Bakugou and I'm not forced to do this!

Bakugou: Y/n...

He came towards me and sat besides me at the bed.

Bakugou: Are tou scared?

Y/n: W-What?

Bakugou: I mean... Are tou scared of me?

Y/n: Why would I be?

Bakugou: I don't know maybe you have a reason I guess.

Y/n: Bakugou wtf are you saying?

Bakugou: Well I guess it's clear that you're scared of me bc you don't want to do this with m-

Y/n: Omg are you fucking serious!

Bakugou: Wh-

I slapped his face so hard that it left a hand mark.

Bakugou: Wtf-

Y/n: Bc I don't want to have sex with you doesn't mean that I'm scared if you! You're just a selfish asshole who thinks he has everything he wants! I will make myself clear one more time Mr Katsuki!

I sat in front of him.

Y/n: I'm NOT! Having sex with you! And you know what? Fuck this! Fuck this stupid bet we made you won.

I grabbed my phone and left his room.

Bakugou: Wait Y/n!

He grabbed my hand and turned me to look at him.

Bakugou: Y/n you think that all this bullshit you just said are true?

Y/n: Yes Bakugou! Yes I think they're true!

Bakugou: You know what... I'm gonna be honest with you Y/n and I don't care what you'll say!

Y/n: Bakugou I don't have time for you-

Bakugou: Listen to me Y/n!

I was shocked to hear his voice shaking.

Y/n: Bakugou...

Bakugou: I don't care Y/n... I don't give a complete FUCK! about this bet. This bet is a simple waste of time for me bc...
                                     •
         -I actually have feelings for you-

Y/n: W-What...?

My eyes widened hearing those words coming from Bakugou. I know that he doesn't mean them... Right?

Bakugou: I truly have feelings for you and-

Y/n: No you're joking! Bakugou please don't play with me! I-It's not funny.

Bakugou: Do you think I'm lying to you? You know me pretty well Y/n and you know that I'm not that person to become true about their feelings or joke about them. Don't you?

Y/n: I-I don't know Bakugou...

Bakugou: Well then tell me... Do you think that I'm doing this for no reason?