10

Y/n pov

Bakugou: You

Y/n: Wait what? Bakugou are tou crazy?!

Bakugou: Oh come on teddy bear it's not like it's going to be our first time~

Y/n: Boy you stupid!

I looked at him with a disbelieve face and pushed him away. But of course like a big asshole he is he didn't give up and grabbed me by the waist.

Bakugou: What's wrong Y/n? Wasn't I good at the first time?

Y/n: W-WHAT? Look bc we had sex doesn't mean we will do it again. We both know we didn't want it and it was all just... It just happened!

Bakugou: Y/n-

Y/n: Bakugou... Listen to me. I don't want to do it with someone I don't have feelings for! And you know that you also feel the same way. It's just... wrong yk? So find someone else to play and waste your time when you're horny... Bc I'm not that stupid baby~

I turned around and went to find Mina.

Bakugou pov

What the actual fucking fuck happened?!... Damn... I-... WTF WHY AM I SO SHOCKED OVER SOME WORD A STUPID GIRL SAID! Calm down Bakugou calm down.

Kiri: Oh there you are!

Bakugou: What do you want?

Kiri: Let's go to the common room everyone is there waiting for us.

Bakugou: You can go

I started walking the opposite way.

Kiri: Wait where are you going?

Bakugou: None of your business!

{ Some time later }

I sat at the first bench I saw in front of me, looking at the sky.

Bakugou: Damn... I didn't know Y/n was that type of person- Wait... Why am I Still thinking about her?!??!! Shit Bakugou!

I sighed and put my headphones on. I tried to calm myself down while listening to music but my phone rang making me flinch.

Bakugou: AAA YOU STUPID PHONE!

I picked up the call ready to break my phone.

Bakugou: HELLO? WHO IS THIS-

Y/n: Calm down you possessed Pomeranian puppy!

When I heard her voice my eyes widen.

Bakugou: Y/n? How did you get me phone?

Y/n: Kiri told me to call you. He said to come here and join us

Bakugou: Join what?

Y/n: You're asking so many questions! Just come here and you will see

He hang up the call.

Bakugou: DID SHE JUST END UP THE CALL! I AM THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO END IT! Ugh...

I guess I don't have anything else to do.

{ At the common room }

Y/n pov