21

Bakugou pov

I heard an unfamiliar voice say from behind me. We all turned and faced the way the person was and started a staring contest. We couldn't see their face clearly since it was very dark and they were wearing all black.

Bakugou: Who are you? Can't you see that we're trying to solve an important mystery?

?: By standing still and questioning each other? Please let me give you the prize of the best sleuth in the world!

He sarcastically clapped his hands which made me pretty mad. He was lucky that I'm focusing on Y/N's disappearance or else he would be looking heaven's gates.

Kiri: If you're here to help do it and stop acting like that sir. Or maam whatever you are!

?: Oh I'm not here to help you of course! Why would I want to help you? I'm just telling you somethings I know about her disappearance. 

Denki: And those are?

They chuckled and gave me a piece of paper. I looked at it and saw an address written on it. 

?: Pay this place a visit. I', sure you won't be disappointed. 

Bakugou: And why should we?

?: You never stop asking stupid questions, don't you? Well to see your pretty friend again stupid! Unless you don't want to... *smirks*

After fixing his coat he started walking away from us while we were watching him slowly disappear. Denki seemed a bit terrified and scared while Kirishima was trying to act brave. We all know that he was also scared. I mean I can't blame him I'm also feeling a sharp pain in my stomach.

Kiri: So... What does the paper say?

Bakugou: It's an address. I've never seen it before to be honest... It's weird.

Kiri: Let me take a look.

I gave them the piece of paper that stranger gave me and they both looked at it. Denki's eyes widened like he saw something unexpected. 

Kiri: What's wrong Kaminari?

Denki: I thing I know this address. I've heard it before!

Bakugou: That's good! So where are we going?

Denki: I don't really know where this place is exactly, but I thing is a bar near an abandoned allay!

Me and Kirishima looked at each other and gulped. It's not like I'm scared... It's just his answer was unexpected.

Dabi pov

I can't believe they woke me up from my precious nap because Shigi wanted to have a meeting. Twice said that it's important and based on a very serious toping. To be honest nothing is serious in this place.

Shigi: We all know I don't have meetings over nothing right? I wanted to talk to you all about Y/N.

I knew it. Why am I wasting my time here!

Kuro: I think there's nothing we need to worry about at this moment Shigaraki-

Shiggy: Oh it's not that Kurogiri. It's just since we kidnapped Y/N, her friends and teachers are going to look for her, right? She a magnet. She'll make All Might look come for us! And this would be an amazing chance for us to kill him and be free!

No one answered. Seems like it wasn't that important for them. Well of course it wasn't. I think we're paying a bit to much attention to her.

Kuro: Yeah about that... I thing we may have no chance against all the heroes. Only if we hurry and start the texts on Y/N of course.

Shiggy: Then what are we waiting for? Dabi, go check what she's doing and bring her to me! *smiles*

Man I'm to tired for this shit right now! I sighed and started walking to Y/N room with my hands inside my pockets. Let's just hope that she isn't sleeping. I don't want to waste my time to wake her up.

I opened the door and fuck... She was sleeping. I don't know how she manages and sleeps on the floor. Is it that comfortable for her?

Dabi: Wake up we have work to do.

She didn't hear me. Oh come on, I don't have the energy to do this right now.

I went closer to her and picked her up. I'm not gonna sit here and wait for her to wake up.

Dabi: *sighs* Why do I have to do all this work by myself... I deserve to get payed for this...

She wasn't that heavy tbh so it wasn't hard for me to carry her all the way to the others.

Shiggy: Well well well! Who do we have here-

Dabi: She's sleeping.

Shiggy: I- Well wake her up! What are you waiting for?! A special treatment or something?!

Dabi: Yes! Ugh nevermind.

I tapped her shoulder and she finally opened her eyes. She started looking around, blinking her eyes nonstop.

Y/N: Hello?

Shiggy: Well hello there Y/N. How was your sleep?

Y/N: What am I still doing here? I thought the heroes saved me.

Dabi: Sadly they didn't you annoying child-

Shiggy: Shut it! I'm speaking! You see Y/N, I want you to do something for me! Just a quick favour.

Y/N: It depends. What's my winning prize?

We all looked at her confused. Where does she think she is? In a winner competition? That girl is kidnapped by villains and doesn't even care tf.

Shiggy: Well you're winning prize is getting out of here safe *smiles*

When Shigaraki said that, I immediately knew he was willing to do anything he wanted to her. Just to kill All Might. That man will never give up.

Y/N: Then what are we waiting for! Let's get this over with-

Shiggy: First you have to relax and be patient. Second Dabi will take you to your room so we can start!

Dabi: Why me again? Can't Toga take her there?

Shigaraki grabbed me by my face and whispered in my ear.

Shiggy: If you want her to stay alive so you can have freedom, then take her to her room, now!

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. He was right. I just have to stay patient and do my job. It'll all get better soon. For us...

If you want to see why I'm not updating that often is bc my life is shitting chairs right now. Anyways love you all and thank you for the support<33333