4

Y/n pov

I looked at Bakugou and his terrified expression. He took some steps back. Wait... Is he afraid of me?

Y/n: K-Kacchan... Are you afraid o-

Bakugou: YOU'RE A FUCKING GHOUL!

Y/n: K-Kacchan p-please let me explain-

Bakugou: ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU'RE DANGEROUS YOU'RE GONNA HURT M-

Y/n: WHO SAID I'M GONNA HURT YOU?! You don't even listen to me! I want to talk to you and... Explain everythin-

Bakugou: Leave it.

He start walking towards his room.

Y/n: W-What...?

Bakugou: I said leave it I don't want to hear your stupid excuse.

Y/n: It's not stupid Kacchan I just want to clear some things before you think I'm some kind of monster...

He turned around still looking a bit scared but tried to act calm. He sat at the couch and a sat a bit far away from him.

Bakugou: I'm listening.

Y/n: Thank you.

I took a deep breath and start explaining to him everything.

Y/n: Ok so... I may be a ghoul but I live like a normal human. I don't kill people and eat them. I eat normal food like every normal human eat.

Bakugou: Well the fact is that you're not a human so-

Y/n: Oh shut up! I am a human. I'm half human half ghoul. That's why a have one red eye.

I showed him and he soften his gaze.

Y/n: You can say that I'm the only ghoul who belongs to this two worlds at the same time.

Bakugou: Oh... I'm sorry I misunderstood you.

Y/n: It's ok but... Can you like... Keep it a secret? I don't want anyone else to know about it. You guys already know about Aizawa and that's enough!

Bakugou: Yeah don't worry!

He got up and went to his room.

Bakugou: Oh and... Don't try to eat me while I'm sleeping.

Y/n: Shut up you're not funny!

I threw him a pillow and he laughed and closed the door. To be honest I'm kinda happy that he sat and listened to me. I didn't think that he's that type of person.

Y/n: I should go and sleep it's getting late.

I went to my bedroom and laid at my bed.

Y/n: I hope he keeps it a secret...

{ The next day }

I woke up and looked at the time.

Y/n: Thank god I'm not late!

I got up and wore my uniform.

Y/n: Damn this think is really uncomfortable!

I went to the kitchen and ate my cereal. I slowly opened Bakugou's door to wake him up but he wasn't there.

Y/n: Damn did he left already?

I put on my shoes and walked towards my classroom. I was thinking about what happened last night. I'm kinda worried about Bakugou. What if he's still afraid of me? Damn that's exactly the reason I wanted to hide the fact that I'm a freaking ghoul!