13

Y/n pov

Y/n: Wake your horny ass up you bitch! It's time to meet the rest of our class.

I gave him a hard but good slap at his butt making him scream in pain.

Bakugou: UGH! Girl why'd you do that?! I'm supposed to wake you up like that!

Y/n: I said get up! *turns into a ghoul*

Bakugou: *gulps* O-Ok!

He ran to the bathroom to get ready.

Y/n: Yeah that's what I thought!

{Timeskip}

Aizawa: Good morning everyone today we are here with-

Y/n: Mirko!

I started jumping like a little kid. Mirko is my n.1 hero and my inspiration! I know my dad is also a hero but fuck it i don't care.

Mirko: Well I see I have a fanbase! Hello Y/n I'm very happy to finally meet you!

Y/n: S-She knows my n-name! *faints*

Everyone: Y/n!

Mirko: Oh... I didn't know I'll make such a chaos.

Y/n: S-She said my n-name!

Aizawa: Ok Y/n please get up so that we can start the lesson.

Y/n: Damn your own daughter just fainted aren't you going to do something? I guess not.

Aizawa: It's not the time to joke around and you know it.

Y/n: Yeah yeah whatever... You never paid attention to me anyways *whispers*

He looked kinda sad but it's the truth. When I was a kid he never paid attention to me or played with me. Only Shinso was there for me when I needed someone.

Our dad was always busy with work and was always sleeping. He said he "needed it". I'm still graving a hug from him.

Aizawa: Anyways let's begin. Mirko would you like to tell the kids what we will do today?

Mirko: Ok kids today we will see how much of your power you can handle! I want you to reach your limits!

Interesting but the only problem is that I don't have a special quirk to reach a limit. What should I do? There isn't a limit if I turn into a ghoul. Ugh such a waste of time!

Bakugou: I'll kill everyon-

Y/n: Calm your ass down you possessed pomeranian. No one is going to die from your hands so keep dreaming!

Denki: How is she still alive?

Sero: I seriously don't know bro!

Mina: I told you she's a tough one!

Aizawa: Ok I've had enough of you too! Y/n come with me!

He came and grabbed my wrist. Bitch this man is dragging me like I'm a fucking dog or something!

Y/n: HEY WHY ME?! CALM DOWN SIR!