8

Y/n pov

Next day I woke up and looked at Bakugou who was still sleeping besides me.

Y/n: Damn...

Bakugou: Good morning teddy bear!

I flinched a little bit when I heard his voice.

Y/n: Damn bitch you scared the shit out of me!

Bakugou: You thought I was sleeping? I woke up before you. I also took some beauty pictures of you while you were sleeping!

He smiled and got up to get ready. Fuck I totally forgot that we're still naked.

Bakugou: What's wrong teddy bear? Why are you covering your face? It's not like it's your first time seeing me nak-

Y/n: Shut up you bastard!

I got up and wore my underwear and bra.

Y/n: Ok listen here Bakuhoe! This is going to be our little secret I don't want anyone to know what happened between us GOT IT!

Bakugou: Wow wow calm down baby we just woke up! But if that's what you want then ok.

I gave him a death glare, because if this time he wont keep his promise again just like he did when he found out I was a ghoul I'll make sure to destroy his whole life!

Bakugou: Are you sure you can walk?

Y/n: I'm perfectly fi- OUCH!

Bakugou: *laughs*

Y/n: HEY DON'T LAUGH I-IT HURTS!

Bakugou: I knew that you couldn't walk baby! We did it so amny times yester-

Y/n: Can you shut up?!

Bakugou: How many rounds were they? Hmmm maybe like 11-

Y/n: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HELP ME!

He chuckled and brought me to my room to change and go to class.

{ At class }

Kirishima: Oi Bakubro, Y/n here!

We went to them.

Denki: Good morning guys!

Y/n: Morninggggg~

Bakugou: Good morning!

Sero: Wow wow why so happy today Bakugou?

Bakugou: Oh it's nothing~

He teasily looked at me and I kicked his leg.

Kirishima: Ok... Oh by the way did you heard those noises last night?

I choked on my saliva and start coughing.

Denki: Y/n are you ok!

Sero: Omg what happened?!

Y/n: It's *cough* nothing *cough*

Bakugou: Yeah probably just a lil accident. She's going to be ok don't worry *smirkes*

Y/n: I'll FUCKING kill you! *whisperes*

He smirked again and looked st Kirishima.

Bakugou: So what were you saying Kirishima?

Kirishima: About those sounds last night. Did you hear them or I was the only one?

Bakugou: Oh no we definitely heard them! Right Y/n-

Y/n: I heard nothing last night! I was completely asleep! Now how about we change the topic of our conversation?

Bakugou: *smiles* No I want to learn more about those sounds. Where did you guys exactly heard them coming from?