14

Y/n pov

Shit! My legs feel so weak right now. I can't even walk!

Bakugou: Good morning teddy b-

Y/n: Did we have sex last night?

He was so confused. He didn't know what to say. He was just looking at me trying to think of an answer.

Bakugou: U-Um what?

Y/n: Just answer the god damn question! Did we have sex last night?

Bakugou: No... But why are you asking me that?

Y/n: Oh thank god! Well my legs are weak and they're shaking, so I thought that we did the naughty-

Bakugou: Oh so you're saying that I'm really good in bed that I'm making your legs shak-

I threw a pillow at him so that he can shut up.

Y/n: You're cringe... I want cereals- UGH!

Before I could stand up and go to the kitchen I fell... OF COURSE I FELL I CAN'T EVEN WALK!! I'm so fucking stupid *face palm myself*

Bakugou: Come here let me help you.

He carried me and took me to the kitchen.

Bakugou: Well you now, you're such a dumbass that you completely reached your limits yesterday!

Y/n: But we were supposed to-

Bakugou: We whErE suPpOseD tO blablablaaa! If I were there you wouldn't be in this situation! You can't even walk stupid!!! Now sit down and I'll make you something to eat got it?

Y/n: But-

Bakugou: No buts! I'm trying to be nice please except that!

Y/n: *giggles* Ok Mr. Trying to be nice for once~

Bakugou: HEY SHUT UP!

He went to the fridge and grabbed some things to prepare me breakfast.

While he was cooking I opened my phone to see some messages from my dad that I haven't opened

Yesterday 1:26am

Dad

Kirishima told me you fainted
is that true?

Answer me Y/n!

I started thinking of an answer and went I sent the text he answered right away.

Y/n_badbirch

Yes I fainted and I'm sorry for not responding I was sleeping

I just woke up

Dad

What do you mean tou just woke up it's 8:00am lessons start at 8:30am!

Y/n_badbitch

Well about that... Can I stay at my apartment today? I can walk tbh...

Dad

What are you saying and what does the "tbh" means?

Y/n_badbitch

It means to be honest and please dad! I swear I can't even walk. My legs are shaking and they're so weak I feel like I dont have any!