15

Y/n pov

I was peacefully cuddling with Bakugou when my phone rang. I immediately picked it up bc Bakugou was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up.

Y/n: Hello?

No answer...

Y/n: Hello? Is someone there?

?: Hello Y/n...

An unfamiliar voice said from the other line. I never heard that voice before wtf?

Y/n: Hello... Who is this?

?: Don't you know who I am?

Y/n: Do I need to know?

He didn't say anything for a minute. I guess my answer shocked him. Like wtf! Am I supposed to know who he or she is?

?: I-... Well Im not going to tell you who I am but just have in mind that we have met before

Y/n: Wait I have a question... How do tou know me and I don't know you? Am I that famous? I haven't become a hero yet wtf!

He didn't answer again. Well I'm sorry I'm trying to be honest!

?: Girl you're serious!? You're talking with a fucking stranger who mysteriously have your number and you're asking question like this?! You're crazy or something?

Y/n: Well do you want me to be honest?

?: Mo please that's enough don't answ-

Y/n: Well let's just say that my dad is sleeping 24/7 and if you piss him of he's going to break your kneecaps in a blink of an eye.

?: And what does this have to do with tou being crazy?

Y/n: I'm a mini version of him asshole!

Damn this person is stupider than I thought he was!

?: Ok that's it I'm hanging th-

Y/n: No please don't! I need to know your name and why did you call me all of a sudden.

?: I told you I'm not going to say my fucking name! And the reason that I called tou is to warn you...

Y/n: Warn me? For what?

?: You're going to see... My sweet doll!

Then he or she hang up the call... Who does he think he is to call me "doll" FUCKING DOLL!!!

To be honest I got chills bro... That call was kinda creepy. And let's not talk about the person's voice.

Bakugou: Mhh Y/n what happened?

Finally the sleeping bird woke up!

Y/n: Good morning to you too sleeping head! Nothing, I just got a call from a mysterious person.

Bakugou: From who?

He got up and looked at me with a serious yet worried expression.

Y/n: From a person. Well more like a stranger I didn't even recognize his voice. I haven't heard it before. Weird how he has my phone numb-

Bakugou: Have your phone number? How he GOT your phone number is the problem dumbass!!!

Y/n: Calm down is not a big deal!

Bakugou: Is not a big deal? What if that"stranger" wants to hurt you? Or warn you for something?

Y/n: Well talking about warning he said that he called me to warn me about something!

Bakugou: I-... ARE YOU STUPID!? And you told me that this is not a big deal! Baby you need therapy! I'm going to talked to Mr Aizawa to find this pe-