19

Y/n pov

After I felt like it was years of being knocked out, I finally opened my eyes seeing nothing but darkness. I tried to move but my hands and basically my whole body was tied up with ropes. Damn these mfs hurt like hell.

Y/N: Wtf? Why is so dark in here? CAN SOMEONE OPEN THE LIGHTS!

I yelled hoping someone would hear me. But it didn't really matter since I could just use my kagune to cut the ropes and go to the switch to turn the lights on. I cut the ropes ad stretched my entire body since I've been sitting on that chair for hours I guess.

Y/N: Now. let's find that freaking switch.

I searched every were in the room. I guess I was just doing circles while touching the wall. Suddenly I bumped into someone making me fall down on my butt.

Y/N: Son of a bitch-

?: You better watch your mouth kid before I cut that little dirty tongue of yours.

A deep yet attractive voice said. His voice was hella hot! I almost felt like I was in heaven.

Y/N: Is these heaven? Are you the angel with the deep and sexy voice that came to ruin my insides-

?: What?! No what the hell?! You're a little bit calm for someone who just got kidnapped you know.

Y/N: Wait kidnapped? Did you just fucking kidnapped me?!

?: Well not me to be honest. 

Y/N: If not you then who?

?: None of your business. Now get up and go sit on that chair.

He grabbed my arm and picked me up. I started hitting and kicking him, till I finally broke free. I saw a really small light coming from a door besides me so I ran and opened it. Well the door was fully opened I ran not knowing were to go. 

I found myself in a bar with some people that were looking at me surprised and shocked. Except the girl with the blonde hair. She was smiling at me like a psycho. So creepy!

?: What are you going here?!

A purple fog said while he was wiping some glasses. Across him was a dude with aqua hair and a hand that was covering his face. Damn what the actual fuck is this squad. They look like a whole ass circus!

Y/N: Um hello I guess...

?: Hello?

It was awkward for some minutes. We kept making uncomfortable eye contact and not saying anything. The silence was to loud...

Y/N: Well... I suppose I have to go-

?: Where the hell do you think you're going?

The guy that I was inside that room with also came and looked at me straight in the eyes. Wow his skin is weird. Why does he have those things glued on it?

Y/N: I'm trying to go home. You guys are no fun to be honest. *smiles*

?: I just fucking told you that you got kidnapped and that's how you react?! All calm and that nothing is basically going on?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU-

Y/N: Sir calm down, I'm a 17 years old, young lady and you don't have the rights to speak to me like that. Please be more gentle-

?: I'll show you how gentle I am you bitch!

That was hot! He came towards my way while flames were coming out of his hands. When he was about to attack me the purple dude created a portal so he wouldn't hit me. What a nice guy a like these one!

?: Dabi calm down, we didn't kidnap her so you can make her your personal punching bag!

Dabi: Whatever Kurogiri, my work here is done.

And he left. Dabi? Yeah no thank you that sounds horrible. Now they all are looking at me again. My antisocial ass could never.

Kuro: Welcome to the league of villains-

Y/N: How are you supposed to say welcome when you actually fucking kidnapped me? That doesn't make sense you know.

Kuro: Oh yeah I'm sorry-

?: You're acting way to cleaver for your young ass don't you... Y/N?

The boy with the aqua hair turned around and looked at me. I guess his goal is to scare me. What a pathetic dude.

Y/N: Why did you pass to say my name? Are you trying to scare me or something dude? Because it's not working at all! *smiles*

?: I- What?! You're so annoying why did we kidnapped you at the first place!

Kuro: Because boss told us to...

They all became silence and just kept staring at each other. After a minute the dude with the aqua hair turned on the TV nd started talking to it. Is he on drugs or something...?

?: Boss she's here.

Boss: Did you kidnapped her Shigaraki?

Shiggy: Yes sir...

Boss: Good I want to talk to her.

The girl came and grabbed my arm while laughing at me. She calmly dragged me closer to the TV and I sat at one of the chairs.

Boss: Hello Y/N.

Y/N: Hello? Do I know you?

Boss: Me? No I don't thing so but I thing you know Shigaraki.

I looked at the boy behind me and he smirked on me. Is he trynna hit on me or something?! Wtf did I get myself into!

Y/N: Him? No these is the first time I see him.

Boss: See him yes but talk to him or text him no.

Y/N: Wait! Is he that mf that kept texting me and calling me while I was having sex?!

He remain silence for a moment and so did the others. Well it's not my problem that he interrupted me a lot of times!

Boss: U-Um I guess so. But that's not the reason I wanted to talk to you.

Y/N: Then what?

Boss: I heard that you have something unique running in your blood honey!

Y/N: Um you mean horniness-

Boss: Can you please focus and stop with those answers please?! And no I don't mean horniness. I mean human AND ghoul blood.

Y/N: Oh yeah about that it's nothing special you know!

Boss: What do you mean it's no special!? You're unique my dear and that's why you're here!

Y/N: Are you gonna make me famous?!

He screamed letting all his anger out. What? I just wanted to know!

Boss: You really are a pain in the ass, aren't you!? Well since you wanna know so badly no! You aren't going to be famous... But my ultimate weapon!

<3