9

Y/n pov

Aizawa: Just get ready we are going outside. Also go and wear your costumes, I want this practice to be professional.

He left the class leaving us looking st each other with a shocked yet confused face. In the other hand a was smirking thinking that I'll have the opportunity to beat Monoma's ass!

Monoma: Well I guess see you later losers!

Y/n: We're gonna see who's the loser later Monoma...

He turned around and gave me a few of his death glares. I just rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way so I can go to the girls bathroom to get ready.

Y/n: Wow now the way that you stare at me made me poop my pants~ Get the FUCK out of my way I need to get ready.
.
.
.
.
Some minutes later I was still walking towards the bathroom, bc I was zoning out or thinking about random stuff.

Y/n: Finally the bathroom- Damn!

Bakugou pov

Me and the boys were just chatting about boys stuff while changing.

Bakugou: Damn I can't stop thinking about last night with Y/n...*thinks*

Kirishima: What's wrong Bakubro? What are you thinking?

Bakugou: It's none of your business!

Kirishima: Well that wasn't very manly of you but ok!

Bakugou: Tch!

Suddenly I start to hear footsteps coming from a far when they start to get closer and closer. The door opened revealing... Y/N!

Y/n pov

Y/n: Damnnn!

I saw all the boys with their boxers and some of them with also a shirt. Fuck I didn't know the boys at my class have such a ripped body! But damn... Look at Todoroki~ I didn't expect him to have a six pack!!!!

Denki: Huh? *turns head towards me*

Zero: U-Um Y/n I think you are in the wrong bathroom!

Bakugou: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU DUMBASS- WTF!

I saw every single one of the boys turning into red tomatoes. Deku, Iida and Ojiro were covering their faces while Denki was having one of his attacks.

Y/n: OMG DENKI ARE YOU OK?

I went to them not thinking twice and start rubbing his face gently.

Bakugou: YOU ARE MAKING HIM EVEN WORSE YOU KNOW THAT!?

Y/n: HOW!?!

Bakugou: YOU AREN'T WEARING A FUCKING SHIRT!

... Fuck I forgot that I took my shirt before I opened the bathrooms door...

Y/n: Oops-

Bakugou threw his shirt at me while looking away.

Y/n: Well thank you I guess but you didn't have to throw it at me!

Bakugou: C-Can you j-just leave!?

Mineta: No she can stay if she wants!

Bakugou gave him a big kick on his face and start yelling at him.

Bakugou: SHUT UP YOU SMALL PURPLE GRAPE!

Y/n: I can't with you guys anymore!

I opened the door and left going to the girls bathroom.