By The Water Fountain P3

Start from the beginning

His grew heavy with each passing minute, his hands growing clammy and his chest rising and falling with anger and jealousy. It was soon replaced with sadness once he saw the huge smile on your face as you danced away without a care in the world. Who was he to take that away from you? He knew things were extremely hard for you given your living arrangements. Happiness came in fleeting moments for you and he could not bring himself to take them away when they did.

He should of told you, he should of made you stay with him instead of letting you walk away after you told him how you felt. He didn't know at the time but he did love you, He may not have been in love with at that moment but once he was, he couldn't stop loving you. He hoped that maybe overtime it would simmer away but it didn't, which made him worker harder to get you. Till he saw how happy Brad was making you. He stopped trying after that.

And now here you were, at a party on the dance floor, dancing with a guy who was not him and it was all his fault.

He watched as Brad lent to your ear and whispered something, causing a huge blush to form on your cheeks. Your eyes seemed to grow wide for a moment.

Peter needed to stop.

''Go talk to her'' MJ spoke up, cutting into Peter's own thoughts. Peter's eyes left you to look at MJ who had stopped talking with Ned as he had left to get a refill for them both. Peter sighed and shook his head.

''She's happy, I can't'' MJ wanted to punch Peter.

''She's not happy, have you seen her? Yeah, in school she may be but outside of it she's miserable, how have you not noticed?'' MJ asks incredulously. Peter though about those words, he saw how you were through school but never saw you outside. On occasion he spotted you when he was doing his daily Spider-man duties. You seemed distant and Brad was rarely with you. He knew you liked to be alone alot, right?

MJ noticed the distant look on Peter's face.

''Right I forgot, you were an idiot and blew up in her face'' Peter's eyes widen. How did she know about that? It was then Ned had returned with the drinks, his eyes darting between his two friends as realisation soon struck.

''You told her?'' Peter asked his best friend. Ned only shrugged, not getting why Peter seemed to mind. They were all friends and he had always hated secrets between friends, big or small.

''You've been acting strange around Y/N, MJ noticed and asked so I told her, I'm not keeping secrets anymore man, look at what happened when there were secrets'' Ned pointed out to you on the dance floor, still dancing with Brad. Peter sighed once again as his eyes found you. Ned was right.

On the dance floor, Brad's hands had dropped lower on your body making you feel slightly uncomfortable. You weren't a fan of any kind of PDA and Brad was, a few arguments had occurred due to this but you always caved, not wanting him to hate you or get mad at you over something like that.

Instead, you pulled away slightly so his hands couldn't reach your ass. Yes, you had been dating for a while but nothing has ever gone beyond kissing, you've made out once and once Brad tried to touch your breasts you pulled away quickly. Sometimes it felt as if he was growing impatient with you, wanting more but you weren't ready to go there, at least not with him.

''Brad, there's people everywhere, they'll see'' You tried to playfully respond, not stopping as you continued to dance with him, finishing your 4th drink for the night.

''Good, I want to show them you're mine'' Brad whispered in your ear, not letting you back away from him as he successfully managed to grope your behind. A gasp left your lips and you tried pulling away but his arms were locked around you. Brad smiled and softly laugh, seeming to take your reaction as one of surprise and enjoyment.