My forehead furrowed for a moment at what he said, my lips parted as I understood what he wanted to convey to me. I blush furiously and lightly hit his chest - he chuckle before holding my hand and kiss my palm

"That's not what I want to say, Natsu" I said with blush on my face - though it is not a bad idea.

"Hmm?" his lips still smiling.

"I was... I was actually thinking if we could eat" I say "I'm hungry" I said with a pout.

Natsu blinked his eyes, he helped me sit up in bed, "What do you want to eat, babe?"

I thought for a moment, "I want a coconut pie" I said enthusiastically. Her lips parted as if she couldn't believe what I said "I also like coconut tart and coconut shake"

Natsu looked for a moment at the bedside table where the clock "In the middle of the night?"

I also looked at the clock, is it 2 am, in the middle of the night? "It's almost a day break," I reasoned.

"Can we eat something else, babe?" he said before brushing his finger through his hair "I can make you some tempura instead"

I scowl, "I hate tempura!"

"Babe, it is your favorite food"

"No!" I said angrily "I want coconut pie, coconut tart and coconut shake! I want it now!" I almost yelled, my tears clouded with my own eyes.

"Can we eat that later? I promise"

"No! I want it now" I sobs "You don't love me anymore!" I said

"Huh? What?"

"I'm breaking up with you!" I said and got out of bed. "I'm breaking up with you, Natsu! I hate you!"

He blew his breath through his mouth, as if he was running out of patience with me "Lucy, I told you, later!"

"You do not love me anymore?" I ask him while crying.

"What? Where did you get that idea?" he said bewildered.

"You... said you'll give everything to me because you love me. But you don't want to give me my coconut pie, tart and shake. You don't love me anymore!"

"Ha?" he said as if he can't believe what I've said. He pulled his hair back then looked up at the ceiling "Lord, why?"

"Don't use His name here" I pointed at him "I'm breaking up with you! I hate you!"

He looked at me sarcastically, "And I don't," he said.

"I'm not asking your permission, Natsu Dragneel"

"Our relationship works with us two. You can't just decide on your own" he looked so mad, frustrated and in pain.

I growl "What did you just say?" I fume in anger. I inhale through his mouth and I'm ready to throw my pillow to his face.

"Fuck! I'm sorry!" he immediately got up from the bed and touched both my shoulders, "I love you. You understand! I love you so much! I won't let you go!"

"You don't love me! You don't want to buy me my--" I didn't finish what I was about to say because he immediately sealed my lips with a passionate kiss. When our lips parted, "Natsu..." I was gasping for air "What-"

I stopped talking when I leaned once again and captured my lips. I felt him brush my hair off my slender neck, I gasped when he pressed his lips on my newly - exposed nape. The kisses were slow and sensual at first, until I felt him sucked on my skin and caressed the area with his tongue. I shuddered.

His fingers pressed into my sensitive area, and a jolt quickly travelled up to my spine.

"Natsu!" I moan. Why does it feel so good?

My nerves were set on fire with each rub of his finger, inhibition slipping away. I stiffened, and unfamiliar heat began gathering into my lower abdomen.

I gasp like a fish dragged onto the surface of the water, in disbelief at how obscene the sound coming out of my mouth.

"Ah... Natsu! I... It's weird! Haa...!"

Words were beyond me as her eyelids fluttered and I panted as if I'm about to faint. I felt him rubbing his finger skillfully around the swollen area. A hot and sharp sensation flooded through me.

"I'm... almost... Aah..." I moan.

Pleasure exploded from his fingertips. I closed my eyes, trembling from the stimulation and nearly forgetting to breathe. His other hand that was holding my hair shifted to slip a finger inside my mouth. It pressed down on my tongue.

"Relax," he whispered quietly into my ear, "breathe in and out. Slowly... just like that."

The fuck. The moment of my breathing started to ease, he gradually stirred his finger in my mouth. As Natsu's finger slowly coveted my sensitive mouth, a warm breath erupted from my throat.

A strangled moan escaped my throat. I had no strength left in my legs, the heat and feeling of my first climax lingering as I was now lying flat on my stomach. Where I could feel fingers caressing my inner thigh, I also felt a hardness that revealed his own arousal. My back and hips jerked involuntarily.

"Now answer, babe. What do you want me to do?"

I shivered at that low - pitched voice of his, like an instinctual reaction to a threat.

Holding onto my last bit of reasoning, I barely opened his mouth, "I want you, Natsu. Please..." I moan.

He position his thing from behind, my mouth parted when I felt his - rubbing at my entrance, "I love you, Lucy"

With one long thrust, he entered me.

"You're mine. Don't forget that, Lucy"

Shivers ran down my spine. He thrust once, hard, and then he was moving in long, powerful strokes that I welcome, meeting him, beat after desperate, pleasure beat.

I had no idea how long or how many times I came. The pleasure just rolled over again and again and again, never ending, never fading, until I passed out.

WHEN I woke up, the sun was high. I slowly sat up and I felt my muscles lack strength. I'm already wearing his t-shirt but of course, I'm not even wearing panties.

I looked at the door when it suddenly opened. Natsu entered while carrying a try. I immediately smelled the coconut pie, tart and what the hell is that thing on the glass.

"Are you feeling alright?" he asked me before he carefully put the try on the bed. My eyes automatically followed the try - I want to eat it, now.

I heard him chuckle, so I turned my head to him "I love you, Lucy"

I beamed at him "I love you too, Natsu" I said "Thank you for the food."

"Anything for you," he said. He leaned towards me, I immediately frowned, and moved a little away from him. I saw the astonishment in his eyes "Babe?"

"Did you change your perfume?"

"Y-Yeah! I ran out of perfume," he replied immediately "Are you okay? You're pale"

Before he could get close to me I immediately jumped out of bed and quickly ran to the bathroom to vomit. I knew he followed me when I finished. I immediately cleared my mouth and looked at him.

"Shower again and don't ever used that perfume again"

"Babe, you're weird" he said "Earlier you were looking for food that you don't usually eat. You also don't like your favourite tempura. Are... Are you pregnant?"

I was stunned, what did he just say. I open my mouth to say something - I'm 2 weeks late, I'm not irregular. I applied my hand to my abdomen and looked at him.

"Am I?" My answer is ambiguous.

Because of my answer and my reaction. I think Natsu had too much coffee this morning because...

He fainted.

______________________ End of chapter #39