"mike i don't know if your brain is like all scrambled from all the video games you play, but i literally never said that." anais scoffed and continued walking, only stopping when she felt him grab her arm.

she stopped in her tracks and turned to him with a facial expression that could only be known as 'who the fuck do you think you are and what the hell are you doing'.

"unhand me right now."

"what did you tell lucas? he's pissed at me."

she looked at his eyes and then the grip he had on her wrist, which was now being slightly held in the air. "and you just decided you'd come over and borderline assault me? make your merry way back into his good spirits yea?"

"what did you say to him?"

"let go!" she pulled her wrist away from him but his grip was tight. people passing through the hallway seemed to glance at the interaction and some stopped to stare but no one helped. no one.

it was a second decision and not a very thought out one. anais drew back her free hand, pulling her wrist out the way and delivering a punch to his face. mike let go of her wrist and stumbled back, hands flying to cover his lip- which she had nearly busted.

"you oughta consider yourself lucky im not wearing rings." anais turned when she heard people walking over to her. two men that were buff and stood at about 6'2 were behind her. "are you kidding me?" she asked. anais stepped towards them. "where were you two? fucking useless." she stated angrily and pushed past them. they turned to follow her, muttering apologies the whole way to english.

          ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"you punched mike in the face?" max asked rather loudly, slamming her notebook down on the desk and pushing into the seat next to anais in third period geometry.

"would you be mad if i did?" ana asked, glancing over at max and pulling a calculator from her bag.

max laughed. "no! of course not. that's fucking iconic. you're literally iconic." max swung and arm over anais' shoulder and pulled her into a side hug, giving the girl a dramatic kiss on the cheek.

"whatever he did he probably deserved it. but.. what exactly did he do?"

there was a slight hush in the room and anais looked around. everyone was gathered into their small groups with friends and talking. already a free period? it was only 3rd and the teacher was here earlier.

max took notice of it and waved it off. "danvers always leave unannounced. some kind of medical condition or some shit, anyways, spill!"

she sighed. "he kind of made fun of me i guess? well that's what led up to it, what he said to me at the arcade-"

"what did he say at the arcade?"

anais rolled her eyes. "it was indirect but he basically insulted the way i dress. he like said it but he didn't like- say it."

max frowned. "that's why you're dressed like that today?"

anais' brows furrowed. "dressed like what?"

max tilted her head and made a face, anais knew she knew what she had meant when she said dressed like 'that'.

"where should i start?" max asked, "the fact that nothing you're wearing is distressed, the fact you don't have your lip piercing in or the fact that your fingers aren't covered in rings."