Chapter 52

Yu Ziyu used the cat's tail and small ears, and was forgiven with a meow.

    Fu Han thought it was cute, but still remembered that Yu Ziyu's cold was not completely healed, so he took it to the bathroom after teasing it twice. The water was foggy and hot, and the person in his arms finally stopped shaking, and the humming was just for coquettishness.

    "Hmph." Yu Ziyu still behaved well when he got a bargain, "Why did you come back so late?"

    Fu Han didn't want to mention the company's mess, just said, "I'm sorry."

    Yu Ziyu didn't think that he could still apologize, so embarrassed, he coaxed Fu Han, "Don't say I'm sorry. You work so hard, and you want to play with me when you come back, why are you sorry for me? You are so kind, I love you."

    Fu Han chuckled and dropped a light kiss on Yu Ziyu's nose.

.Yu Ziyu likes to be kissed like this, blinking, "One more time?"

    Fu Han was calm, "It will become one more time. Go to bed earlier?"

    "Yeah." Yu Ziyu took the bath towel and put on his pajamas.

    Fu Han stared at it, his eyes deep but he really didn't do anything. After Yu Ziyu finished changing, he took it back and wrapped it in a quilt, and then used the hot air of the hairdryer to dry his hair, so as not to let the cold take advantage of the whole process.

    Yu Ziyu was tired from the beginning, and was even more sleepy after being so hot all the time. He yawned, and when he touched the soft bedding, he sank in, and his words became slurred, "Well, remember to put the cat's tail away."

    He still remembered that the room was arranged by his aunt. Aunt must be worried that Fu Han doesn't like this arrangement and will come to see it. It would be embarrassing to see such strange props on the bedside table.
.Fu Han responded and helped cover the quilt, "Okay, let's sleep."

    Yu Ziyu was relieved and closed her eyes.

    Suddenly, footsteps were heard. Gently, but it is clearly the rhythm of gradually walking away.

    Yu Ziyu suddenly opened his eyes, "Don't go!"

    The cry was loud, and there was a slight echo in the room.

    Fu Han looked over and felt helpless when he saw Yu Ziyu's nervous expression, "I'm just cleaning up."

    Yu Ziyu rubbed his eyes and took a closer look, and found that Fu Han was indeed holding a hair dryer in one hand and pulling a drawer in the other, wearing pajamas as if he was about to go out, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fu Han noticed the keyword, "Again?"

    "It's like noon..Don't eat with me, just leave like this..." Yu Ziyu woke up, not only could distinguish between dreams and reality, but also remembered the resentment of watching Fu Han leave during lunch, and complained.

    What Fu Han thought at the time was to separate and calm down for a while, and when he saw Yu Ziyu, he understood what was wrong. Walking back, he took Yu Ziyu back into his arms and coaxed softly, "Okay, it won't be like this in the future."

    Yu Ziyu snapped back and hugged Fu Han tightly, "You can't leave either, hum."

    Fu Han lowered his head, and what he saw was Yu Ziyu's soft hair and the tips of his ears that were slightly reddened. Yu Ziyu's cheeks were also red, and her nasal voice was soft and waxy, and she looked soft and cute.