Chapter 21

Yu Ziyu had a bruise on his forehead, which was not as serious as the last time on his neck, and it took two days for the medicine to heal. He plans to go to school as usual, wake up early on Monday, and find that the bruises are not obvious and cover it up with bangs.

    Fu Han also got up early to drink coffee in the restaurant.

    Yu Ziyu sat next to her happily, "Morning husband! Have you had breakfast? It's not good to drink coffee on an empty stomach."

    "Eat." Fu Han turned to look, his eyes fell on his forehead.

    Yu Ziyu took the initiative to say, "I rubbed the medicine. The fingertips still smell of ointment, grass and mint, and it's cool."

    Fu Han just ignored his hand and went straight to touch the bruise.

    He moved very carefully, as if he was afraid of hurting him.

    Yu Ziyu felt a little cherishing and was deeply moved, "Husband, you are so kind, so concerned about me..."

.Fu Han pulled his hand away and looked at his fingertips, "It hasn't faded."

    "..."

    It turned out to be deceived.

    Yu Ziyu thought about deceiving people first, justified the loss, and said obediently, "I'm sorry, I won't lie to you again."

    Fu Han didn't bother, "Have breakfast."

    "good!"

    Yu Ziyu asked for a sandwich, and found that it was good and packed one. When the new sandwich arrived, he was afraid of forgetting, so he opened his schoolbag and put it in.

    Fu Han saw the inside of the schoolbag and disliked it, "You brought so many snacks?"

    "Yeah!" Yu Ziyu had a very legitimate reason, "Bring your own, lest someone poison me, or sneak attack while I'm going to the canteen... Is my security awareness very good?"

    Compliment yourself with a snack. .Fu Han disliked it even more, and at Yu Ziyu's silly and sweet smile, he couldn't help but tell him, "You can't just eat these, you have to eat."

    "Okay! I told Miao Han that he will help me bring food from the cafeteria. Food in the cafeteria is much safer than takeout."

    Fu Han tutted, "Ayu won't help you?"

    Yu Ziyu was stunned, "Husband, do you still remember my classmate's name?"

    Fu Han not only remembered this, but also remembered that they had eaten Yu Ziyu's roast beef. To be honest, it was a bit silly, so Fu Han changed the reason for pretending, "I have a good memory."

    Yu Ziyu didn't have any doubts and smiled charmingly, "Yeah! Husband is the best!"

    Fu Han felt at ease.

    If Luo Kai hadn't snickered beside him, he would have been more comfortable.

    When Yu Ziyu left, Fu Han immediately stared at him, "Stop laughing, is the house ready?"

.Luo Kai hung back his serious face, "Okay, the apartment is in a community between X and the company. The room type is good, the scenery is good, and the security is strict. You can move directly after a week if there is no problem."

    One week was the observation time the doctor gave Fu Handing. Fu Han believed that he had recovered well, and he was even able to restrain Yin Xiaoxu last time, but the doctor was still worried that something went wrong and asked him to stay in the hospital again.