Chapter 8

After the room was sprayed with air freshener, the residual snail powder smell disappeared.

    Luo Kai asked, "Is this okay?"

    Fu Han saw that Luo Kai had sprayed most of the bottle of air freshener, and realized that he was looking for trouble.

    His anger was inexplicable.

    It may be that small talkers are around him every day, saying "husband is so handsome", confusing him.

    Fu Han rubbed his brows and sorted out his depressed mood, "Well, let's get down to business."

    Luo Kai took out a tissue box and pulled out a small drawer from the bottom. "Pull it three times to open it. There is a mobile phone inside. You leave it like this when you don't need it. I set it up, and the record will be automatically cleared when I turn it off. The card belongs to someone else, and it doesn't matter if it is discovered."

    Fu Han nodded, took the phone and glanced at it.

    At a glance, it is recognized as the latest model. .Not long ago, Xiao Zhou changed one, saying that playing games was very smooth, and his self-perception level became higher. The small talker is particularly greedy, and has nabbed in front of him.

    Wait, why do you think of a small talker again?

    Fu Han rubbed his brows again, trying to wake himself up.

    Seeing Fu Han's troubled look, Luo Kai sighed, "Boss, are you working hard? There are so many bodyguards outside, and there is an annoying eyeliner next to him."

    Fu Han looked up, "Eyeliner?"

    "Yu Ziyu."

    "What did he do?"

    Luo Kai was stunned by the question, "I don't know... But Yin Xiaoxu can't keep a person for nothing, right? Yu Ziyu always stays by your side, it must be eyeliner."

    Fu Han thought about it for a while and made an objective evaluation: "Maybe it's been raised in vain."

    Yu Ziyu was so stupid that he often forgot about him when he started talking to himself. .If it was the eyeliner bought with money, Yin Xiaoxu really lost blood.

    Luo Kai was even more confused, "Do you think he is not?"

    Fu Han couldn't tell. He felt that Yu Ziyu helped him invisibly, and he was not an enemy, and he felt that Yu Ziyu and his uncle were getting close, so there might be a problem.

    Uncertain things, there is no point in debating.

    Fu Han skipped this topic, "Help me transfer to another hospital."

    "Okay. I'll help you find a credible hospital and a team of bodyguards to ensure the transfer process goes smoothly."

    Fu Han asked again, "Did you take the company documents?"

    "Yes, including the project planning case and customer information. One of the plans was approved when I left. The handover was confusing, and the amount proposed was different from the actual amount. I suspect that Yin Xiaoxu has done something. We will take it slowly when you leave here. talk."

."How is Fu Xun?"

    Luo Kai frowned, "Fu Xun is okay. He doesn't like being asked by the media about the car accident that year. It rarely happens. Yin Xiaoxu enjoys the feeling of being interviewed. When he comes to the hospital, he must be on the hot search."