Chapter 22

Fu Han sent some bodyguards, but they didn't put them on the bright side. The bodyguards used the terrain to hide, or disguised themselves as ordinary passers-by on the campus, silently protecting them.

    As a result, Yu Ziyu can't figure out who is the bodyguard and who is the passerby who is following him because of the rumors and gossip. He simply ignored it, and greeted him generously with his eyes.

    In a few days, passers-by who looked at him felt too embarrassed, and there were many fewer.

    Miao Han thought it was funny, "If Ji Qiguang was half calm with you, it wouldn't be so miserable."

    Yu Ziyu just remembered, "Yeah, why has he disappeared recently? The last class fee was also collected by the monitor."

    "Here, sit in the corner in get out of class and run fast after class."

    "Ok?".Yu Ziyu was surprised, "He actually gave up the opportunity to collect money?"

    "Hey, avoid suspicion. After he was attacked, some people found out that he didn't pay back the money he owed, and used high imitations to deceive people. Others set up collapse, how dare they pay for the class."

    When they said this, Ji Qiguang just entered the classroom.

    Ji Qiguang wore a mask and hat, kept his head low, and found a corner seat to sit as soon as he entered the door. Sit down, look around, and suddenly meet Yu Ziyu's eyes.

    Ji Qiguang was angry when he met him before, but he avoided him now. Bowing his head and looking through the bag, he couldn't find anything, but he had to stuff his head inside.

    Yu Ziyu rubbed his eyes and determined that it was Ji Qiguang.

    How about being arrogant when texting him "It's none of your business"? Why are you suddenly afraid of him?

    Yu Ziyu was puzzled, but did not continue to stare at Ji Qiguang. .It's about time for class, so he'd better take a look at what he's going to teach today.

    Yu Ziyu loves to play, but he is quite self-conscious about his studies. In the past, his grandmother was strict with him. He was afraid of being beaten, and he dreamed of being admitted to a good school and going to the big city to find his parents. He was called diligent. Later, when his grandmother died, he also got into the habit of studying hard when it was time to learn, and playing enough when it was time to play.

    The original master studied finance, a choice he considered in his previous life. He later listened to his parents and chose communication engineering, and he passed through after reading it for a long time. Come here, it's not bad to learn about finance.

    Today's class schedule is a bit devilish, with four sessions in a row.

    The first two classes were okay, but when the bell rang for the third get out of class, Yu Ziyu was already dizzy, and when he glanced around, he found that Miao Han fell asleep on his hands.

    He didn't want to sleep and was going to go out to get some air when he heard a small sound as he passed the stairwell.

."Little words!"

    Yu Ziyu looked over and saw Fu Lifan's head sticking out from behind the door, "Fuck."

    There is an elevator in this building, few people walk in the stairwell, and it is closed all the year round. Fu Lifan hid behind the door and stuck his head out, as if floating there.

    He was startled, and Fu Lifan was not happy, "How can you say dirty words."

    Yu Ziyu disliked it, "Can you handle it? Go away."