Chapter 31

After Yin Xiaoxu was detained, He Liya's quality of life plummeted. The card was frozen, and neighbors pointed at her when she went out. My son said that the classmates were talking about it, and even those luxury shopkeepers stopped advertising her new products.

    Where did He Liya suffer from this kind of grievance, and she looked forward to Yin Xiaoxu's return every day.

    She had waited so long for the court to seal it up.

    "As a rule, we have to seal off the house. Sorry, you can't live here anymore."

    He Liya was in a hurry, "No, the lawyer said that you can live even if you seal it up. Wait a minute, I'll make a call."

    She struggled to call the lawyer over. After the lawyer learned about it, he also apologized to her, "I'm sorry, this is a normal case-handling process, and there's nothing I can do."

    He Liya was helpless, "Okay, I'll pack up...why are you following me? .It was my husband who was arrested, not me, should I have the right to privacy? "

    He Liya wanted to go upstairs to pack her things, but found that the police followed suit and quit.

    "Sorry, we're doing things according to the rules. We're going to conduct a full search of the house, and we can only let you take your personal belongings. You've packed your suitcases and you'll have to go through security."

    He Liya was completely desperate. Originally, I wanted to take away the cash that Yin Xiaoxu hid in the closet, and hold it for a while. Now being stared at, let alone cash, boxes of biscuits have to be opened for inspection.

    The last thing He Liya took away was a box of clothes and her son's study materials.

    She had nowhere to go, so she called Fu Han, hoping that Fu Han would give her a place to live for the sake of her relatives. Fu Han didn't listen to her call at all, and called an assistant to send her off.

.He Liya was desperate and completely shameless, and called a reporter to go to Ocean Park to block Fu Han.

    Don't reporters just want to see the grievances of giants? She plays well. It is best for Fu Han to be soft-hearted and give money. Fu Han doesn't want to eat her way and is cruel to the end. She can also ask the reporter for a favor, and maybe she can create public opinion and avenge Yin Xiaoxu.

    The script is written, the photography is in place, and the emotions are brewing.

    He Liya was about to cry, but was interrupted by Yu Ziyu.

    For a moment, she forgot that she was selling miserably, threw the bunch of big potatoes in her hand to the ground, and glared fiercely, "I won't eat it! I'm here to find Fu Han, go away!"

    Yu Ziyu was stunned, and then pursed her lips and made an aggrieved expression. He lowered his head, squatted down, and gently picked up the innocent bunch of potatoes with his trembling hands, his voice hoarse and clearly crying.

.Yu Ziyu was even more aggrieved and helpless when he wanted to cry, "I'm sorry, I just want to help you."

    He Liya was really stunned.

    This play is much better than her two days of hard training.

    The people around were infected by Yu Ziyu's emotions and began to stand in line.

    "I feel bad for potato skewers. If you don't eat it, don't eat it. What are you smashing?"

    "It's strange that this woman is kneeling and spilling."