Chapter 14

Yu Ziyu was hugged by the shoulders and immediately hugged back.

    Intimate play, we need to cooperate. While cooperating, you can also see if Fu Han's waist is thin or not, which is worth a lot.

    However, what he touched was not Fu Han's body, but a small piece of hard object slapped his hand. He wondered if it was something like a belt, and wanted to touch it again, but was stopped by the increased force on his shoulders.

    "Hmm." Yu Ziyu groaned in pain and turned to look.

    Fu Han's eyes were cold, but his voice was gentle, "Don't be afraid, listen to me."

    The point is "listen to me".

    Yu Ziyu knew what Fu Han meant, and withdrew his hand that was about to move.

    On the other side, Fu Xun couldn't stand their interaction and was mad, "What wife! Fu Han, why are you going crazy with him!"

    Fu Han looked at Fu Xun who was blushing, and smiled mockingly, "You are crazy."
."You... Forget it, let's get in the car and talk." Fu Xun wanted to scold when he saw someone around him stop again. After thinking about it, I felt that it was inappropriate to speak here, so I pointed to the car and discussed with Fu Han.

    "I have nothing to say to you."

    Fu Han coldly dropped a sentence and walked forward with Yu Ziyu.

    In front is Fu Han's car. This car was an off-road vehicle with a high chassis and rigid lines, and with a pestle there, the sedan that Fu Xun was sitting in made the car look extremely petite. Just now, Fu Han ordered the driver to forcefully stop Fu Xun's car. Now that the off-road vehicle is sideways and the door is facing them, it is convenient to get up.

    Yu Ziyu went up first, and hurriedly glanced at him before he could sit still.

    Fortunately, Fu Han got into the car very naturally, as if he had completely recovered.

    "Wait!" Fu Xun wanted to catch up, but was stopped by the bodyguard.

.Fu Han ignored Fu Xun's words and fastened his seat belt without stopping Luo Kai from closing the door.

    The car drove away smoothly, leaving Fu Xun's shouting behind.

    "Huh." Yu Ziyu breathed a sigh of relief, "Husband, luckily you showed up in time. Fu Xun threatened me and said the school... What happened to you?"

    Fu Han suddenly unbuckled his seat belt, bowed his head and looked at his legs.

    In the front row, Luo Kai also unfastened his seat belt and came straight from the middle of the seat, "Get out of the way! Boss, how do you feel? Do you want to take it off?"

    Yu Ziyu was pushed aside, confused: What to demolish?

    Soon, he understood what the demolition was. Fu Han rolled up his pants, revealing the braces on his legs. The stand looks light enough to be completely hidden under clothes, but it's as tight as possible to hide it, so it doesn't look comfortable.

.Yu Ziyu hugged Fu Han just now, and the hard object that he encountered was the buckle at the connection point of the bracket.

    Fu Han felt uncomfortable, but still gritted his teeth and said, "Don't dismantle, there will be a reporter later."

    Luo Kai couldn't bear to see Fu Han so uncomfortable, and suggested: "I can ask the bodyguards to drive them away, or block you..."

    Fu Han interrupted coldly, "No, let them believe me."