Chapter 5

The sound of knocking on the lunch box was not loud in the room, but it was deafening when it reached Fu Xun's side through the phone.

    Fu Xun really didn't call again.

    Yin Xiaoxu breathed a sigh of relief, and was more satisfied with Yu Ziyu, "Yes, you still have a solution. Fu Xun keeps calling, and it's annoying me to death. Later, I have to find out who spread the news about Fu Han's awakening. "

    Yu Ziyu was putting the lunch box, making a ping ping ping sound.

    "Huh?" Yin Xiaoxu narrowed his eyes, "It can't be you, right?"

    Yu Ziyu became anxious, "No! If I contact Fu Xun, I will not be able to eat pancakes for the rest of my life!"

    Yin Xiaoxu: "..."

    What a poisonous promise.

    "Uncle." Fu Han said suddenly, "I believe it."

    Yin Xiaoxu was stunned.

.Fu Han's voice was hoarse and his pronunciation was a little vague, but he did express his trust in Yu Ziyu.

    Yu Ziyu jumped up with joy, "Husband, you are so kind! I knew you would believe me! I stay beside your bed every day, so infatuated and dedicated, how could I betray you. Do you remember I told you words? I said..."

    The babbling started again.

    Fu Han frowned, his face changed in seconds, "Go out."

    Yu Ziyu was stunned, "Huh?"

    "Tell you to go out." Yin Xiaoxu helped, "We have something to say, why should you go. By the way, you'd better do what you say, don't talk nonsense outside, or I will beat you to death. "

    Yin Xiaoxu usually pretends to be coercive, and deliberately speaks in a slow tone. At this moment, using a rough original voice, clenching his teeth and waving his fist, it has the meaning of an old hooligan.
.Yu Ziyu was so frightened that he raised his hands, "Okay, I'll definitely not talk nonsense! I don't put a single fart outside, just talk here."

    It means that outsiders can't hear it, they are all suffering from Yu Ziyu's words? !

    Yin Xiaoxu reacted and wanted to scold two more words.

    Yu Ziyu had already run away, and he took the door to the room thoughtfully.

    "Huh." Yu Ziyu ran to the end of the corridor in one breath, before taking a breath, "The real murderer. Sure enough, he was a hooligan..."

    Yin Xiaoxu used to be a second-rate boy, but what he is today depends on his sister, Yin Xiaoyue, who married into a wealthy family. Yin Xiaoyue is young and married to Fu Yunfeng, a rich man who is 30 years younger than herself.

.When his identity changed, Yin Xiaoxu also changed his rude words and deeds, and paid the most attention in front of the Fu family.

    Yu Ziyu felt that this was the reason why Yin Xiaoxu didn't answer Fu Xun's call. It's not that there is no way to deal with it, it's just that he's used to disguise, and he doesn't want to show his irritable and rude side in front of Fu Han.

    Yin Xiaoxu performed well, but at the end he became vicious.

    Yu Ziyu was still a little scared when he thought about it.

    Will things get better when Yin Xiaoxu goes back?

    Yu Ziyu looked at the time and found that it was already past 6 pm. When it was time to eat dinner, Yin Xiaoxu's appetite was fed by the extravagant wealthy life. Ninety-nine percent of the time he would not eat here, he would be leaving soon.