Chapter 17

After Yu Ziyu used it for a day, he became acquainted with Erlian.

    He helped to take good-looking photos. When the instructors wanted to gather in advance, he said, "The teacher asked me to record the singing", so that the students could sit comfortably and practice singing. He would not hide in the shade of the tree to take pictures. Chatting also has something in common.

    The most familiar is a game. Coincidentally, the classmates who played with him were all in the 303 dormitory, and when they were familiar with it, they asked him to visit.

    The dorms are all their own. As soon as the door closes, you can say anything.

    Miao Han is the head of the temporary dormitory, so he said first, "Yu Ziyu, will we go to celebrate together after the show is over?"

    Yu Ziyu remembered the chat records of the class group, but looking at Miao Han's expression, he felt that it was not the same thing, and asked tentatively, "What day?"

    "Tuesday.".Miao Han explained, "Just our dormitory plus a few people next door, and a few students in the economics class. It's different from class activities. Class activities can't drink alcohol, and you have to look at the teacher's face when you talk. It's boring."

    Yu Ziyu nodded, "Okay. What time?"

    "Not sure, I'll start a group chat. Don't worry, we won't call Ji Qiguang."

    Miao Han was direct, and Yu Ziyu did not detour, "Thanks."

    Miao Han smiled, "Thank you, I didn't want to call him at all. He can pretend to be compulsive, even if he eats a barbecue, he has to say that the taste is too heavy. There is no sashimi in a Michelin restaurant."

    Miao Han imitated Ji Qiguang's serious expression and tone, quite similar.

    Others also began to complain, "Yes, yes, the funny thing is that he pretended to be forceful for a long time, went to the toilet when he paid, and only said he wanted a treat when he came back."

."He's short of money right now, and we can't call him."

    "He will be short of money? Didn't he just buy a pair of shoes two days ago."

    "I returned it today, sneaking like a thief, making the courier wonder where his stuff came from. Oh, he also pushed the class activities away. It's really poor to give up such a good opportunity to pretend."

    Yu Ziyu was thoughtful.

    No wonder Ji Qiguang looked at him more and more fiercely.

    He didn't need to check, and he knew that Ji Qiguang had taken advantage of Fu Lifan. Not to mention, 80% of the 20,000 he returned last time was swallowed by Ji Qiguang.

    He ignored Fu Lifan, Fu Lifan gave up, and Ji Qiguang had hatred for not being able to make money.

    If you hate it, just hate it, and you won't be able to make any splash.

    Yu Ziyu didn't think much about it, and discussed with his friends where to play on Tuesday.

.This play also means celebrating his birthday in advance. Fu Han is not happy to celebrate it for him, and he is also not good at running out of the hospital to find someone else to play with. He moved the celebration to Tuesday and just eat some noodles on Wednesday.

    Yu Ziyu is not very interested in birthday cakes, but likes to eat noodles.

    Grandma would make him a bowl of tomato and egg noodles every year, which became a birthday ritual over time. This ceremony became even more important after the death of my grandmother.