Chapter 16

All the students know that Ji Qiguang is Yu Ziyu's friend.

    This friend was the only classmate who was invited to the engagement banquet, but when he came back, he vividly described the tragic situation of Yu Ziyu's abandonment.

    Everyone listened to it, but secretly felt that Ji Qiguang did something inauthentic: Ji Qiguang got the invitation to the engagement banquet by relying on his identity as "Yu Ziyu's friend", and turned his head and stabbed the knife, not ordinary ruthlessness.

    So, when Ji Qiguang approached Yu Ziyu, they were waiting to see a big show that turned their faces.

    Yu Ziyu didn't take the usual way and said, "I don't buy mobile phones."

    Everyone was stunned. They didn't know how to react, but they saw Ji Qiguang's cramped feet, and laughed out loud.

    Ji Qiguang stood firm, but felt that he was more humiliated than falling.

    He got angry and shouted back, "Who sold mobile phones! I don't lack that money!"

.Ji Qiguang was overwhelmed with emotion, and his whole body trembled and even broke his voice when he shouted. His face turned red a little bit, his expression grim, and his fists were clenched to the point of bursting blue veins.

    Ji Qiguang is so excited because he has been pretending.

    His parents earned hard money by doing manual work, but he used it to buy expensive clothes and pretend to be a good family. This outfit lasted for a year, and he successfully deceived a real rich kid like Fu Lifan and became Yu Ziyu's friend.

    Ji Qiguang has worked hard until now, how could he be willing to let his personality collapse. Hearing Yu Ziyu say "buy a mobile phone", it exploded on the spot, and he refuted it with red face and red ears.

    However, Yu Ziyu didn't take it seriously, and calmly replied: "Oh, that's it. Then why did you give me the phone? I'm going to the toilet, do you want me to help hold it? Then you say it too, why don't you run away when you lose it? what……"

.Ji Qiguang was stunned by the continuous words, not knowing what to say, he simply grabbed the phone back.

    Yu Ziyu didn't stop her, "Do you really need to go to the toilet? In such a hurry? Put your phone away first, don't drop it in the pool!"

    Ji Qiguang was really speechless.

    Who is this? Don't you feel ashamed!

    Ji Qiguang didn't want to lose face together, so he put away his phone and left Erlian's sight. He found a secluded place, made sure that no one was there, and called Fu Lifan.

    Fu Lifan answered after a while, with a small voice, "Hello?"

    "it's me."

    "I know. Did you see Xiao Yu?"

    After breaking up, it is also called Xiaoyu. Ji Qiguang muttered secretly, but he still explained it to Fu Lifan on the surface, "I see, he doesn't want to find you, and he embarrassed me in public. Just now..."

.Ji Qiguang wanted to complain, but Fu Lifan didn't want to listen at all.

    Fu Lifan sighed, "Alas, he must be controlled."

    "what?"

    "My uncle is a very scary person. He detained Xiaoyu in the hospital, prevented my dad from taking Xiaoyu back, and pushed Xiaoyu to reporters to take pictures... Now he doesn't even let anyone answer the phone, what a pervert. "