Chapter 24

When the reporter took pictures, Yu Ziyu breathed a sigh of relief.

    It doesn't matter, the main shots are Fu Han. Fu Han was attracted by the reporter, so he wouldn't think about the disgusting guarantee he saw in his notebook just now, so he wouldn't continue to stare at him.

    Yu Ziyu thought beautifully, and the next second, Fu Han pressed him on the seat.

    The smile on the corners of his lips, the subconscious exclamation and the chaotic breath were all swallowed up.

    Yu Ziyu was completely stunned.

    He never thought that he would have such close contact with Fu Han.

    Fu Han enjoys being alone, and has a requirement for his partner to resonate with his soul. He could not meet both of these requirements.

    He admired Fu Han and felt that Fu Han was a beam of light that could help him drive away the darkness. He wanted to get closer, but he also knew that there was an unbridgeable gap between them.

.However, this light suddenly came, entangled with him, and wanted to be one with him.

    Yu Ziyu was at a loss and subconsciously wanted to escape. But he was trapped in Fu Han's arms, unable to escape, he stretched out his hand to break free from the pressure, but was instead held by Fu Han.

    The strength of the handshake is not arrogant, but is comforted by the warmth of the palm and the light fingertips.

    Yu Ziyu's tension was suddenly melted away, and he closed his eyes and responded obediently. He stopped paying attention to the sound of his heartbeat, to feel the breaths that meet each other.

    Even if it's a dream, it's a sweet, warm dream.

    Yu Ziyu indulged in this tenderness, not knowing when the car started to drive away, leaving the reporter who took pictures behind.

    Fu Han suddenly let go of him.

.The warmth around him suddenly disappeared, he looked at him dumbfoundedly, and found that Fu Han turned his head and pulled out a tissue.

    Fu Han turned back again, revealing an indifferent profile. His brows were calm, his movements were calm, he smoothed the wrinkled clothes he scratched, and wiped his mouth with a tissue, but there was no trace of his enthusiasm.

    Yu Ziyu even suspected that nothing happened just now, and stroked his face in a trance.

    Fu Han put down the tissue and said a cold word with the lips that had kissed him, "The show is over."

    Yu Ziyu sat close enough to hear the low voice clearly.

    That is acting.

    Enthusiasm is fake, fiery is fake, Fu Han pulled away after the performance, put away the fake affection without any seriousness, and when he wiped his mouth with a tissue, maybe he felt that he had finally escaped the sea of ​​misery.

    Yu Ziyu thought about himself just now, and became angry.

.Fu Han is acting, why is he so invested in it? Closing his eyes and hooking his neck, he obediently went over to him, his heart pounding and his cheeks flushed, and he almost fainted, really worthless.

    Yu Ziyu became angrier the more she thought about it, and she also raised her arm and wiped her mouth directly with her clothes. He used a lot of strength, and it hurt his mouth, but there was a strange joy.

    A little bit more uncomfortable, and you can cover up the strange loss in your heart.

    Fu Han noticed that he was using his clothes to wipe his mouth, and handed over a tissue, "Use this."