Chapter 48

Yu Ziyu had thought about getting married, but it was just such a boring idea, "Fu Han would never propose marriage if he is so sullen and coquettish, it's probably him", with no specific details.

    Suddenly, Fu Han said that he would get married next year, and also said his birthday...

    Yu Ziyu was stunned for a moment, and then he reacted, "Do you want to marry me so much?"

    The day he turned 20, he went to get the certificate immediately, because he really wanted to get married.

    Yu Ziyu thought of Fu Han secretly rubbing his hands and counting his days, and he was so happy that the flames of his impatience ignited and the words jumped out like a hot mouth, "Isn't it? You don't need to think about what to say, just nod your head, it doesn't matter if you don't nod your head. , give me a hint in the eyes, I understand..."

    Fu Han didn't answer, just supported Yu Ziyu's chair.

.Yu Ziyu kept leaning forward, but remained in a sitting position. The chair tilted with Yu Ziyu's movements, two of its four legs were off the ground, and the angle was getting bigger and it was about to fall.

    Ade is also a talkative person. When he saw this scene, he couldn't help but complain, "Xiaoyu, you seem to be in a hurry."

    "Shh!" Yu Ziyu made a silent gesture, and then looked at Fu Han eagerly, "Husband, answer me."

    However, Fu Han realized that there was someone else next to him and felt uncomfortable, "Let's talk about it when we go home."

    "Okay." Seeing Fu Han frowning, Yu Ziyu knew that it would be boring to ask. Sit back to where you were, and take a sip from your teacup to calm down, as if the person who was excited and questioned was not yourself.

    Ade sighed, "You are really free to take it in and out."

    "enough.".Wei Hongwei patted Ade and reminded, "Stop talking nonsense."

    Fu Han also drank tea to calm down. Said that date, one is smooth, and the other is to explore the attitude of small talkers. I never thought that the small talker was too active, and when I heard a date, I was so excited that I was going to jump at people.

    Small talkers don't reject getting a certificate next year... Fu Han thought of this, and the corners of his lips that were hidden behind the glass curled up.

    "How long is it? I'm hungry." Yu Ziyu switched back to the daily channel in a second, "Officer Wei, is there anything else in your cafeteria besides meals? I want to eat some snacks to support my stomach."

    Wei Hongwei smiled, "It seems like there are potato cakes, fried. I'll ask my colleague to bring you one."

    "Okay." Yu Ziyu's eyes lit up, "Does the cake taste good? Sweet or salty? Is there any chili powder? I think it should be delicious if sprinkled on it."

.Fu Han watched Yu Ziyu babbling there, and his mood was very complicated: Xiaohuatu's diligence was not much different from when he asked him if he wanted to get married.

    Yu Ziyu didn't know Fu Han's mood, and looked innocently at her, "Does my husband want to eat?"

    "Don't eat." Fu Han looked at his watch, "Eat less, I'll have to eat later."

    Yu Ziyu also tilted his head to look at Fu Han's watch, "Yes, we've been here for 20 minutes... Yi Chen should be ready, right? How long will it take to identify?"

    "I'll ask." Wei Hongwei didn't bother about the potato cake anymore and got up to find someone.

    In less than two minutes, Wei Hongwei came back, "I'm done, he'll be waiting for you in the parking lot."