Chapter 39

It was a good idea to lure Yi Chen over by placing an order to buy something.

    But Fu Han bought it too seriously.

    Yu Ziyu suddenly thought of Fu Han's way of visiting the store. Fu Han looked at so many sex toys on sale with a blank face, and when he saw him being shy, he even evoked a cold smile.

    Who would have thought that this indifferent face would hold a tablet and place a large order at night, except for the letter circle tools.

    Yu Ziyu thought it was funny, "You just want to buy it, right? It's just to ask Yi Chen to come over. In the morning, you pretend that you have no interest at all, but in the evening, you are so active. You are so boring."

    Fu Han frowned, "I don't want to buy it, it's just that it's not easy to be suspected."

    "What's the meaning?"

."If I only buy a few expensive items, or choose a few items to increase the quantity to make up the number, Yi Chen will suspect that there is a problem in it and won't deliver it."

    Yu Ziyu was a little confused, "Why? Some people like to buy it like this."

    "Yi Chen doesn't think so. He has a suitor, and he uses this kind of perverted trick."

    "Really?" Yu Ziyu cut back to the shop's homepage and found that there was such a big drama.

    Yi Chen's appearance is still very attractive, and he runs such a difficult store. Some people like Yi Chen's face, and some people think that Yi Chen is a casual person who can open a store like this, and he often sends messages to tease him.

    One of the show 0s had some money. He insisted on taking Yi Chen and placed an order maliciously. After several successes, he still failed to deceive Yi Chen's personal contact information. He got angry and gave bad reviews. .Yi Chen reported it, but the platform said that the customer spent real money and had the right to freely evaluate, and rejected the application to change the score.

    Yi Chen had no choice but to put an "explanation" item on top, listing various records to prove his innocence. This method is really effective. People who want to buy things find that the bad reviews are malicious. If they ignore it, they should buy it. Those who don’t want to buy things come to watch the excitement, say that the boss is so handsome, and they also place an order to cheer.

    The perverted and malicious way to place an order is to choose all the expensive items, or to choose one item and add the quantity wildly, so that Yi Chen can deliver it to the door to meet the requirements of the big order.

    Yu Ziyu watched a play and understood, "No wonder you want to place an order like this. So you don't want to buy these things?"

    Fu Han didn't speak, he turned his head by looking at the clock,

.Yu Ziyu thought it meant that he didn't want to buy it by default, and looked at the clock, "Do you want to call Yi Chen over tonight?"

    "Well, I'm afraid there will be some variables."

    "Yeah. I came over suddenly and scared him. What if he thinks the store is in danger and moves away, or if he thinks the delivery store is in danger and cancels the service?"

    Yu Ziyu spoke to Yi Chen and could directly feel the emotion in every sentence. Yi Chen found that he wanted to deal with Fu Xun, and was genuinely afraid, and his words were trembling.

    It's better to choose a day than to hit the sun, and it's not bad to call Yi Chen directly to ask.

    Fu Han took the tablet, "I'll place an order now."