Season 3 Chapter 59 A Decisive Battle

Start from the beginning

Aiz: Why...?

Sora: What good will revenge do?! Nothing! All we get is nothing but personal satisfaction!! You won't even feel any sense of achievement! And do you think that our Mom would want to see you turned into a completely different person?!

Aiz: I don't care!! As long as I can take her back... I don't care what happens to me!! Because not a single Hero came to me!!

Sora: Do you think that a Hero came to me?!

Aiz:...

Aiz couldn't answer. Because she and Sora are both the same. They have a Hero for a father. A spirit for a mother. They both have the blood of the spirit inside them. Their father died fighting the One Eyed Black Dragon. Their mother were taken from them with no way of knowing what their conditions are. Alive or Dead.

Sora: For once in your life, will you please listen to me!!

Aiz: My answer is the same!!

Sora: Guh...

The two of them continue to fight with Sora gaining the lead. Asuna could only watch everything from atop of a building. Until they heard a certain voice.

Bell: Sora, Miss Aiz, Wiene!!

The two of them who were locking blade saw that Bell had finally arrived. Aiz's face started becoming distorted. Bell was also on the side of the monsters she hates.

Wiene: Bell...!!

Sora: Bell! Take Wiene away! I won't hold her much longer!!

Sora knew that Asuna will be coming for him to ask about Wiene, or Yui. So there is no way he could fight both Aiz and Asuna at the same time when Asuna's level of strength was on par with him. Bell didn't say anything and grabbed Wiene who was standing behind Sora and ran leaving Aiz and Sora behind.

Aiz: Big Bro, move!!

Sora: I won't!! Not until you listen to me!!

Sora and Aiz continue to trade blows. Aiz face started becoming more distorted every second. She clearly don't want any of this. She clearly want to spend more time with him. But Sora has completely chose a totally different path than hers. Sora sent a massive strike that blow Aiz away, sending her towards the walls.

Sora: Aiz...

Aiz:...

Aiz didn't say anything and stood up, readying her sword to fight. It was then until Asuna landed on the ground standing in the middle of the two with her facing Sora.

Sora and Aiz: Asuna...

Asuna: Aiz... You can go on ahead. I have something to talk with him...

Sora:...

Aiz didn't say anything and jumped off a building in pursuit for Bell. Sora could only look at her with a sad expression before returning his gaze to Asuna.

Sora: Why are you stopping me? Are you really gonna let her kill, Yui?

Asuna: Oh, I know that Bell can stop her. After all, his the child we raised before leaving him to Zeus.

Sora:...

Asuna: Is she really, Yui? Is she really our daughter?

Sora: She is... She's been reborn...

Asuna: As a monster...

Sora: But it still her... I know you saw everything. How she transform into Yui before she died. Our laughters, our memories. I know you saw everything!!